10 - Ansu Fati

mc_lovin

He's shockingly bad at the moment, but there's still something I like about him. Personally I hope the club shows patience.

Barcilliant

Three plus decades of watching Barca and he is by far the worst number 10 we've had. Doesn't deserve the number.

Loan him out next season.

delancey

Remember that Rashford scored 5 goals last season. This season I believe he is at 23 goals so far.

But yeah, his performances are below mediocre atm. Jeez! Rooting for the kid though!

jamrock

He's gonna push more when given the chance, the pace & move thing, while good technical football isn't what's needed now, you gotta go out there & show you should be playing, drive at your parker, don't always look to the pass & run to beat him, it's too predictable.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think today was an improvement, he seemed sharper. Completed 4 dribbles. With more luck, he would have scored. Also like that he was frustrated after being subbed off, he knows he can do so much better, it's the right attitude.

It's too early to write him off, many in this thread will eat a humble pie. Only 20 years old.

Home of Barca Fans