10 - Ansu Fati

vuji_31

That was big miss.

From not even 10 meters shooting on 7meters long goal, and you shoot straight to keeper.

I hope so we can se him and Ferran and somehow get money for real winger because this two are shambolic, zero offensove threat from wing position.

delancey

I agree but it is also a result of how Cavi uses his players. They should adapt to the tactics, the tactics must never adapt to suit the player.

Last edited:

Gari

That was big miss.

From not even 10 meters shooting on 7meters long goal, and you shoot straight to keeper.

I hope so we can se him and Ferran and somehow get money for real winger because this two are shambolic, zero offensove threat from wing position.

But Rashford scored a goal in general, which in 99% will not go into the goal, random. Fati is our third scorer after Leva and Dembele. He needs practice.

delancey

I would like us to be more patient with Fati.

Look at Rashford, who scored 5 goals last season. This season he is at 22 if I am not mistaken? Sometimes players just need to be surrounded by the right team of influences.

Tactics should adapt to the players not the other way around. Why is he being made to hug the sideline when his primary asset is his finishing and creating havoc inside the box?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rashford's athleticism and physicality makes Ansu look like a kid in comparison.

Comparing apples to oranges.

vuji_31

Rashford's athleticism and physicality makes Ansu look like a kid in comparison.

Comparing apples to oranges.

True.

People think you can play in 2023 without physicality look what Bayern have dpne to us in last 10 years woth pure speed and stregth.

gregorrin10

I would like us to be more patient with Fati.

Look at Rashford, who scored 5 goals last season. This season he is at 22 if I am not mistaken? Sometimes players just need to be surrounded by the right team of influences.

Tactics should adapt to the players not the other way around. Why is he being made to hug the sideline when his primary asset is his finishing and creating havoc inside the box?

who is is 22? Rashford will be 26, and Fati will be 21 at the end of October, they have their birthday on the same day actually. :p And Rashford has been shit for years until Ten Hag came in, spent his time focusing on everything other than football to the point that some fans did want him out and were even disappointed when United hadn't sold him to PSG last season, who apparently wanted him. And yet in 1 season he's turned from one of the most overrated English players in the PL to one of the best, if not the best (certainly is right now). Just goes to show the overreactions just on the previous page of this forum (which is toxic anyway, so no surprise), where they'd sell Fati after one bad game.

delancey

who is is 22? Rashford will be 26, and Fati will be 21 at the end of October, they have their birthday on the same day actually. :p And Rashford has been shit for years until Ten Hag came in, spent his time focusing on everything other than football to the point that fans did want him out and were disappointed when United hadn't sold him to PSG last season, and he was one of the most overrated English players in the PL. But now...just goes to show the overreactions in the Barca fan base, where they'd sell Fati after one bad game.

I mean that Rashford has scored 22 goals this season. Now he is being seen as a world beater. Rightfully so. But, last season he scored a whopping 5 goals.

I think Fati is having a bad time for he is not being played to his strengths.

Last edited:

jamrock

Gotta take your chances when they are given to you in order to fight your way back into the XI if that's what where you want to be, that miss leaves a bitter taste, though I've seen better players miss easier chances, but in his current situation he needs that to go in.

But I'm not Barca forum levels of hyperbole, 1 more season before I start acting like someone who's missed 2 years of football, partly due to the clubs incompetence, will be WC then played.

delancey

Gotta take your chances when they are given to you in order to fight your way back into the XI if that's what where you want to be, that miss leaves a bitter taste, though I've seen better players miss easier chances, but in his current situation he needs that to go in.

But I'm not Barca forum levels of hyperbole, 1 more season before I start acting like someone who's missed 2 years of football, partly due to the clubs incompetence, will be WC then played.
Do you think we should send him out on loan to an England perhaps so that he can work with managers who may help him develop?

Look at what a managerial change did with Rashford. 22 goals so far vs 5 last season. That is a huge difference

jamrock

Do you think we should send him out on loan to an England perhaps so that he can work with managers who may help him develop?

Look at what a managerial change did with Rashford. 22 goals so far vs 5 last season. That is a huge difference

I loan would probably do him well, where he can start week in week out & build some confidence back both in himself & his knee, if after that he's not looking close to what all of Europe thought he could be before the injuries, then his injuries have done him in & it's time to move on.

But I doubt he wants to leave on loan though.

jamrock

Every club on the face of the planet was extending is contract, given what he projection was & how much time he had left on his contract.

Especially with Mendez as his agent.

delancey

I loan would probably do him well, where he can start week in week out & build some confidence back both in himself & his knee, if after that he's not looking close to what all of Europe thought he could be before the injuries, then his injuries have done him in & it's time to move on.

But I doubt he wants to leave on loan though.
I agree. I wonder what his agent would prefer for him? The current situation, go on loan, or a permanent transfer?

JamDav1982

Every club on the face of the planet was extending is contract, given what he projection was & how much time he had left on his contract.

Especially with Mendez as his agent.

Nah not when he had such injuries they wouldnt.

Most would wait longer for him to show form/fitness before handing out that contract.

Home of Barca Fans