10 - Ansu Fati

FCBfan22

Give half of his salary to Dembouz. He is worth nothing since the injuries.

The best chance we had at the end, he fucked it because he wanted to be a hero.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People need to realize that he is cooked. He is never going to become what you guys think he will. It's not happening. The sooner we sell him the better.

Messi at nearly 36 looks better physically out there than him. It's a sad joke at this point.

Messigician

People need to realize that he is cooked. He is never going to become what you guys think he will. It's not happening. The sooner we sell him the better.

Messi at nearly 36 looks better physically out there than him. It's a sad joke at this point.

Which guys?

He's the one player the whole forum agrees is finishedol

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Rashford looked finished for almost 2 years after injury, give him a bit more time before we totally write him off as he's still young.
We should loan him out though.

DonAK

Rashford looked finished for almost 2 years after injury, give him a bit more time before we totally write him off as he's still young.
We should loan him out though.

Rashford still had his world class pace and good ability to dribble even if his overall performances were bad.

Ansu doesn't have that. He is a very limited player compared to Rashford.

Unless he magically turns it around until the summer I'm all for selling him. Bare minimum should loan him out.

Jakabor

Get this fucking fraud out of the club.

He thinks he is a baller, but in reality he is a slightly better Isaac Cuenca.

JohnN

Would even sell him due to his attitude. Pedri and Gavi are levels ahead of him and don't look cocky at all.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Rashford still had his world class pace and good ability to dribble even if his overall performances were bad.

Ansu doesn't have that. He is a very limited player compared to Rashford.

Unless he magically turns it around until the summer I'm all for selling him. Bare minimum should loan him out.

Ansu has great instinct for goals and when played closer to a striker can offer something to a team. If we're expecting him to play like a winger then he doesn't have the attributes to play there (even before his injury).

DonAK

Ansu has great instinct for goals and when played closer to a striker can offer something to a team. If we're expecting him to play like a winger then he doesn't have the attributes to play there (even before his injury).

I would rather get a proper LW or two and a striker with some pace and size.

Man I used to be his biggest fan and hyped him up when he was still at Barca B doing their pre-season and Juvenil A, but I just don't see it anymore with him. It's just sad at this point, but I won't be against a loan if he struggles till the summer.

Home of Barca Fans