10 - Ansu Fati

Messi983

This "stoling Lewy's header" is your definition of being arrogant? :lol:

It's normal for players to try and get to these balls as they don't know what's going on behind their backs. It's no guarantee Lewy would actually get to that ball and even less he'd score.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca announced he injured his left knee in training today. Doesn't sound like it's that bad though.

vuji_31

LOL

He will be forever here, like Roberto, bad, high salary, bad health state, slow, weak and club product.

Give this fraud to someone for free

Jaguar

Flair Trait
When he went for that header that was way too high for him to reach properly and in turn he headed the ball away from Lewandowski that was there to get the last minute equaliser. He?s did that multiple times with either bad awareness or thinks he?s above Lewadowski and is cocky with no real proof why. He needs to go

CatalinR10

FpwU5CfXoAAIz59

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's a forward that want to score. Not sure why anyone would blame him for trying that header as if he was supposed to know Lewandowski could get it behind him? Unless Lewy called for it I doubt any player would know in that position. Anyone would try to head it in. Besides it's not like Lewandowski didn't get a chance to score before that but his shot was weak as fuck.

There's more legit reasons for criticizing Ansu or being worried about his form or future at Barcelona.

Richard.H

When he went for that header that was way too high for him to reach properly and in turn he headed the ball away from Lewandowski that was there to get the last minute equaliser. He?s did that multiple times with either bad awareness or thinks he?s above Lewadowski and is cocky with no real proof why. He needs to go

I have noticed this when carefully watching him in other matches. I have noticed he also avoids passes to Lewa when he has been wide open. I would give him a serious talk if I were Xavi.

Messigician

He's a forward that want to score. Not sure why anyone would blame him for trying that header as if he was supposed to know Lewandowski could get it behind him? Unless Lewy called for it I doubt any player would know in that position. Anyone would try to head it in. Besides it's not like Lewandowski didn't get a chance to score before that but his shot was weak as fuck.

There's more legit reasons for criticizing Ansu or being worried about his form or future at Barcelona.

Yes lewa called for it

Devils

Back when this cat was 17-18, he actually could accelerate, dribble and finish.

He has none of that now. Sad to see it.

Home of Barca Fans