10 - Ansu Fati

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I would still sell Raphinia (1st) and Ferran (2nd) before him

Looks most of his issues are confidence related

Idk, his mobility/technique look absolute shit after the last lengthy injury. Doesn't have the previous elegance/elasticism. Instead when he dribbles his left foot doesn't exist, he dribbles like a crippled/stunted man.

Could be a classic case, Torres also became a tree after his big injuries at Liverpool.

OVI9323

I would still sell Raphinia (1st) and Ferran (2nd) before him

Looks most of his issues are confidence related

According to the recent performance, why would say that Raphinha should be the first one to be sold when he's almost at dembele's level statistically speaking while it's his first season?

Maybe you think he'll bring more money or...?

Birdy

According to the recent performance, why would say that Raphinha should be the first one to be sold when he's almost at dembele's level statistically speaking while it's his first season?

Maybe you think he'll bring more money or...?

He is not even close to Dembele's level mate.\
The fact that he gets assists and goals from basically scrappy plays says little.
He is not a winger, but an AM that doesn't fit our tactics.

When he is on the ball he can't dribble even a tree, let alone generate spaces with his movement.
His on the ball value on the wing is close to nothing.

Yes, EPL knows him, it's a market that we would find suitors.
50m is gettable for him

He is the one that fits less, and can get most money. Should be the first to be shown the door come summer

vuji_31

Well we can't fail with selling any of them, because all of them in my eyes are not wingers, because to be winger you need to be fast and be able to dribble.

This frauds are not this.

Look Vinicious. He is good just because he is being fast and being able to dribble, even hios output can be 10x better he creates chaos, and we are stuck with idiots who are slower then Roberto.

OVI9323

He is not even close to Dembele's level mate.\
The fact that he gets assists and goals from basically scrappy plays says little.
He is not a winger, but an AM that doesn't fit our tactics.

When he is on the ball he can't dribble even a tree, let alone generate spaces with his movement.
His on the ball value on the wing is close to nothing.

Yes, EPL knows him, it's a market that we would find suitors.
50m is gettable for him

He is the one that fits less, and can get most money. Should be the first to be shown the door come summer
Can understand your point of view... In term of talent or even in term of dribbling, speed he's far from Dembele. But he was pretty useful to get important point for La liga.

I'd say that current Fati fit less our barca and bring quite a lot money if he score somes goal starting now.

(Welp in my mind, even Abde is beter than Raphinha)

Home of Barca Fans