10 - Ansu Fati

BJJ

I'm really curious as to why EPL sides are interested in Fati. He's small, injury prone and has no pace. Even his greatest asset:his finishing, seems to be gone.
I can only think that Mendes has done a brilliant job in selling the idea that Fati still has it.

pers

I'm really curious as to why EPL sides are interested in Fati. He's small, injury prone and has no pace. Even his greatest asset:his finishing, seems to be gone.
I can only think that Mendes has done a brilliant job in selling the idea that Fati still has it.
yeah it is crazy. Seems like Fati marketing value is more important than his skills. As non Barca fan I must admit that 6 months ago Fati name was first to come to my mind if someone asked me about young perspective Barca player. Now after watching all games this season my perspective is completely different.

vegitot

His last dribble though. Look like a turtle really.

He is bad but the way Xavi only uses him in 20 minutes doesn't make it any better.

malvolio

We had a lot of hopes about him but seems like he never recovered from his injuries.
He was never that good. Team at the time of his debut was slightly better, with better chemistry. There was also no pressure for him since nobody expected anything.

Shooting from every position can only get you so far.

Etoshow

He was never that good. Team at the time of his debut was slightly better, with better chemistry. There was also no pressure for him since nobody expected anything.

Shooting from every position can only get you so far.
Yeah you must be right.

Home of Barca Fans