10 - Ansu Fati

BJJ

He was good under Valverde and Koeman. Under Xavi he's regained fitness but looks shit. I'm wondering if it's his injuries or Xavis management. Ferret looked good under Pep and Lewandowski is looking ordinary too. Imo Xavi is a big factor in this. Only Dembele has looked better under Xavi. All the other forwards have regressed.

iniestaGOAT

He was good under Valverde and Koeman. Under Xavi he's regained fitness but looks shit. I'm wondering if it's his injuries or Xavis management. Ferret looked good under Pep and Lewandowski is looking ordinary too. Imo Xavi is a big factor in this. Only Dembele has looked better under Xavi. All the other forwards have regressed.

You are VICTOR FONT. Obsessed with XAVI.

XAVI XAVI XAVI XAVI XAVI

BJJ

Mendes said he can get 70 million for Fati. If we get 50 million I'd be thrilled. However I still believe this guy can succeed under a good manager. Xavi has no clue how to get the best from his players.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Cautionary tale about following club‘s medical advice, kid had the world before his feet & then terrible injury that he has never quite recovered fully from. That burst is gone and with it, his Barca future

Home of Barca Fans