10 - Ansu Fati

behindbrowneyes

Not good, not bad either. I liked that he tried and was going for the goal. Don't have high hopes for him, but might find his scoring boots again. Had 2 or 3 attempts that weren't too bad compared to his teammates

wisconsincule

I don’t see him wanting to go to a mid table team in any league and I don’t see a “top” team wanting to buy him…?

Newcastle maybe?

He might be here for a while.

ajnotkeith

He hasn't really ironed out his style yet. Seems split in two minds post-injury.

Still very much a prospect and very much developing. It might be several seasons before we see a best version of him.

Birdy

The kid wants to stay and resisting Mendes' and his father's pressure!

Saudi Newcastle offers 80m for Raphinia, and Allemany will take Ferran with him at Villa.
We sell these two and keep Ansu

He will recover his former self eventually

vuji_31

The kid wants to stay and resisting Mendes' and his father's pressure!

Saudi Newcastle offers 80m for Raphinia, and Allemany will take Ferran with him at Villa.
We sell these two and keep Ansu

He will recover his former self eventually
Good plan, but too good to be true.

Birdy

Good plan, but too good to be true.

The newcastle offer is a thing.
Club needs to be ruthless with him, as they were with Arthur Semedo Emerson in the past, and pressure him to accept and leave

Ferran is more hard one, but Allemany will help even with a loan.
He believes in him, he was big factor in his tranfer

jamrock

It takes at least a year to get over a knee injury, and he's had 2.

Look at Murray in the NBA has a more recent example.

Would be better to keep him next season and see if he can become at least ,80% of what they world thought he'd be before the injury.

JamDav1982

Fake news as usual from you.

His last knee injury was much longer than a year ago.

The last injury that kept him out and he has been slow to get back from was his hamstring.

Birdy

Kid doesn't want to go, but that dumbfuck Mendes is trying to push is own agenda, which involves burdening us with a deadweight called Ruben Neves
And Laporta, who is our SD in practice, will buy that because he is close friend with Mendes

Our club is doomed

Home of Barca Fans