10 - Ansu Fati

FCBfan22

The audacity of this dude to take that shot at the end while being 4 on 2 and him being in the worst position.

S E L L
E
L
L

Latschenkiefer

Actually, I don't think he was that bad. Sure, he was extremely wasteful and got in the way once. But he was well involved and created a lot of chances. With the finishing from before his injury he could have scored a hattrick today. A few games back he looked way worse.

FCMessi

The audacity of this dude to take that shot at the end while being 4 on 2 and him being in the worst position.

S E L L
E
L
L
Fatiti seemed to have a decent shot but missed badly.

there were definitely tap ins available.

also stole a sitter from Pedri.

was he still smirking after all of the above ?

vuji_31

Actually, I don't think he was that bad. Sure, he was extremely wasteful and got in the way once. But he was well involved and created a lot of chances. With the finishing from before his injury he could have scored a hattrick today. A few games back he looked way worse.
Can't score, can't pass, can't dribble against 10 man Osasuna...

What do you see in him, he is DONE!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hasn't gotten consistent minutes for a long time but again, a skewed case to draw any meaningful conclusions. 10 men sitting in a deep block means Fati doesn't have to actually dribble into or create space in the attacking third

Still, he had more effective minutes than Raphinha so a good substitution

JamDav1982

A wee bit unlucky with that finish that hit the defender.

Had wront footed GK and was going in.

Not best game but still not as hesitant as has been in recent times.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Better game but too indecisive and can't generate that half-step space for a curler to the far right corner anymore.

I like that he took the shots and either forced saves or just missed - he wasn't even generating legitimate shots on target for awhile now. I would chalk that up to lack of minutes really + confidence/pressure

There's a player in there, a playmaker if nothing else but the goal scoring phenomena is gone - that burst is not coming back from all signs so far. He can't play wide and not a #9 but he could be a SS, just not at Barca IMHO

Home of Barca Fans