10 - Ansu Fati

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Nah, let him have his recovery season elsewhere with them burdoning a year of the wage.

Pains to say, but Felix gave the squad more last season than Ansu would have.
I agree, Felix did many good matches imo even though many on here like to bash on him. But Sevilla wanted us to pay 75% of his wage I think I read, that's silly of course...

companyofcules

He is at best a Kluivert, but without any training for being a number 9, and now he has no legs.
Give him a chance means selling Raphinha, Ferran or not getting Felix.
And he already failed in Peasants League in a mid team that had a good coach.
Any decent Spanish made it there, even Ferran looked more good than it is.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Watching Lamine now, I can't help a tinge of sadness come over me at what this guy could have been had he not had that horrendous injury.

Of course, he could never have been as good as Lamine, but I'm sure he could have been a decent centre forward for us and a big improvement on a 37 year old Lewa.

It's not that the injury physically destroyed him, it destroyed him mentally. He plays the game scared to get hurt and you can't do that at the top level and get away with it, no matter how talented you are.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It’ll be nice to see Ansu play in blaugrana colours again if only to be reminded of what if

I suspect he will have much to prove so that will be an interesting watch if he plays

Home of Barca Fans