10 - Ansu Fati

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
The timeline is Jan 2025.
We have a solid 2 months of games, and if he still hasn't performed well enough to be ahead of Pau and/or Torres (after the injury), I think we should look for clubs to sell him in Jan.
It might not be possible in Jan, but we should at least show our intentions.

Bran the Greenseer

He had his minutes against Alaves and YB.
He was eased into gametime and the pitch AS slowly AS Hansi wanted

I don't wanna see any more caution after the break. Ferran is injured as well.
Ansu should be the 1st sub for Lamine, Raph, Lewa, and 1st in the rotation picks
Yup this is the perfect opportunity for him, team is playing well. Amazing front line ahead of him in all positions so has to come off the bench. Its all gravy with no real expectations. I don't expect him to ever live up to his current number but thats mainly because I don't see anyone but Yamal wearing that number going forward he can definitely make a space for himself here (preferably with a different number)

Barcelona_Boy1

He was the original baby 🐐, until tebas and Madrid fucked up his knees.
He was good but overhyped, only because he came from La Masia... After Messi was gone, everybody putted huge pressure on him and named "next Messi" and he even got No10!!??
He was never that good and with that pressure he collapsed.
Maybe he could have been better without injuries but we can't now that now.
That's why I hate this comparison with elite players and legends... Young players need time to develop and to bee and get best of themselfs!

I hope he can get back and do more and I also hope Barca never make same mistake like they did with Ansu. Let playes grow without so much pressure!

TheStig

The pressure didn't break his knee. He was just playing too young or he would be injury prone anyway, we don't know. He has his last chance, Sunday is very important for him. If even Pau starts and he doesn't... Hope he starts and does well like he did the last time.

Home of Barca Fans