10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

that video is awesome ..shame some shitty refs let him take all the beat up before whistling a foul for him ..

can you believe that the last penalty Messi had by himself was in december 2010 against Osasuna!!!

jackie.jpg

mixer

Most goals in CL knockout stage: Messi 19 - Raul Shevchenko 18 - Inzaghi 16 - Rooney 14 - C.Ronaldo 13 - Lampard 13

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Most goals in CL knockout stage: Messi 19 - Raul Shevchenko 18 - Inzaghi 16 - Rooney 14 - C.Ronaldo 13 - Lampard 13

Completely unrelated to the thread, but mixer's signature gives a whole new meaning to the saying: "Straight from the horse's mouth"...

X

xaviniesta

lucky you. i've seen most of spanish players closely (the senior and U-19) it was amazing, but seeing messi on a stadium, with your own eyes, is a different level.

Pepe Silvia

The people saying he's having a bad season are lying bastards quite frankly. :lol:
It's not that they're lying, it's that they really can't see how he has progressed in to the arguably the most complete football player of all time. They want to see him score goals and do nothing else. Pep and the majority of our forum do see his progression and spend lots of time correcting these people. Don't blame them man, they can't help it. Finishing anything less than 50-60 goals per season and he has failed. Yes, that's the bar he set for himself. It's up to sensible people to see the silliness in that expectation.

Badger

He will easily reach that target in my opinion. 39 games, 38 goals and 20 assists. Is just incredible.

And yet I have idiots telling me he's having a poor season compared to Ronaldo. :lol:

Pepe Silvia

Well to be fair to CR7 he is having a FANTASTIC season, but his success stems from his TEAM finally removing their thumbs from anus and playing together. They finally look like they trust eachother and CR and others are benefiting from that (Benz, Higgers, Ozil etc). Let's not take anything away from CR7 (that would lower us to the same bracket as the Messi haters). Messi is miles ahead of CR7, you and I know this, but it isn't only for his goal scoring capabilities. He is making the footballing world praise him for his capacity to adapt. It is admirable how he has shifted his selfish tendencies into one of the most productive athletes of all time. He'll continue to be ahead of CR7 and if it means less fan attention towards Messi because of it, so be it. Let the kids and teenies enjoy CR7 and all his flare. We and the rest of the real footballing community know what time it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans