10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

Jamie Redknapp (ex-Liverpool): "You couldnt get the ball off Lionel Messi in a telephone box."

He has always been a skeptic, very reluctant to call Leo the best ever. I think he is changing his mind.

K

kroki223

Energy for 90 mins, not just the last 10
Enthusiasm for 90 mins
Pressing.....period
Willingness to take people on when 1 on 1 instead of just passing it backwards in order to have a rest during the match
Hunger for 90 mins not just the last 10

that is what people are clinging on to, everything that epitomized his performances in 08/09 ,09/10 & 10/11

Despite his amazing numbers this season, There is a MARK-ED difference between those last 3 years and his performances this season. And that difference has been seen by everyone! otherwise it would not be a subject of conversation among fans and pundits alike.

Please! Stop with this. He pkayes the most games, and he isn't physically so strong. Earlier he ran more, and was more injured. More run, more injuries for him. With that play what he made earlier more injuries. I think he plays more clever. Every player on the pitch from the other team wants him noz to play well. Everybody wants to stop him. He has very difficult games than earlier. I can understand him. If you want to see him in 2 years, than he has to save his energy. He plays with Argentina too. He travelled a lot. He was in India, in Colombia. He had three games in 35 degrees. HE IS HUMAN!! Stop to critize him!

You understimate his playmaker role. The pass wasn't avereage.

mixer

adnfpf.jpg

tumblr_lzf6d875GS1qzgf38o1_250.gif

Last edited:

Rahj

looked really tired to me yesterday. he should only play like 90 minutes during the next two league games. but that just won't happen, I know. :(

B

barcelonista

How exactly does a "tired" player shrug off a defender who's pulling him back and run across 40 yards to get into the box and score like that?

If at all, he looks a bit sad lately. Doesn't look very joyful. No big celebrations. Looks like he's the one who cares most about the 10 point gap in La Liga.

Rahj

I don't know, he doesn't seem to be as fast as he used to be. but I don't want to bring this up again. I just hope, he'll get a long summer break and this seems to be the case since he won't be playing in any official games from mid june til august.

abual3bed1

that video is awesome ..shame some shitty refs let him take all the beat up before whistling a foul for him ..

can you believe that the last penalty Messi had by himself was in december 2010 against Osasuna!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans