10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucdeOrléans

a book about messi !!!!

would like to know what they said at the end

some1 translate that please :busquets:

He is asked who he would prefer that his daughter dated (Messi or Cristiano) which he replies Ronaldo because he is more handsome:lol: but says that he does not have daughters but only sons. And then he is asked if he would choose Cristiano as well (had he been a girl) and then he says sure.:lol:

But mind you I just returned home from town and have not watched the whole episode only the last part because you asked for it. Moreover I dislike this stupid Punta Pelota show and have no idea who this man is. Feel free to ask about Spanish translations.

La LL

Generally Delightful
He is a the greatest athlete in sports. He's bigger than Federer/Nadal/Djokovic is to tennis, Tiger Woods to golf or Michael Jordan to basketball.

DucdeOrléans

Why was my post deleted? Strange.

a book about messi !!!!

would like to know what they said at the end

some1 translate that please :busquets:

He is asked who he would prefer that his daughter dated (Messi or Cristiano) which he replies Ronaldo because he is more handsome:lol: but says that he does not have daughters but only sons. And then he is asked if he would choose Cristiano as well (had he been a girl) and then he says sure.:lol:

But mind you I just returned home from town and have not watched the whole episode only the last part because you asked for it. Moreover I dislike this stupid Punta Pelota show and have no idea who this man is. Feel free to ask about Spanish translations.

dalitis8

Banned
He is a the greatest athlete in sports. He's bigger than Federer/Nadal/Djokovic is to tennis, Tiger Woods to golf or Michael Jordan to basketball.

By the mere fact that football is so much bigger than any other sport. Hell, football is bigger than all the other sports combined.

La LL

Generally Delightful
By the mere fact that football is so much bigger than any other sport. Hell, football is bigger than all the other sports combined.
The skill, the artistic style, the incredible visual individualism in a team sport, is what makes Messi a demigod in modern sport today.

Maybe more. But we have to rest him before the CL games.

Because it pays :D

Place your bet. What do you think he'll score in total this season?

La LL

Generally Delightful
I find betting takes away some of the joy in sports.

Betting is like the greatest thing ever in sport. When you bet you not only have your expectations on the line: It makes the game all the more dramatic, serious and epic.

But in this case we'd all bet for fun. It's great to see if he can match our expectations or even surpass them. I'd love to hear how many goals people think he's going to score this season.

Pepe Silvia

Betting is like the greatest thing ever in sport. When you bet you not only have your expectations on the line: It makes the game all the more dramatic, serious and epic. But in this case we'd all bet for fun. It's great to see if he can match our expectations or even surpass them. I'd love to hear how many goals people think he's going to score this season.
I can see how a prediction win w cash in the pocket would be mega but the chances of losing money over a sport just turns me off to it.

gingerless

u jelly of what your grandchildren might see? lol ginge I can already picture you going over Allas' Leo Messi's 39483947034730+ greatest goals for Barcelana video for the 54897598475th time, with your fourth grandchild on your lap and you sporting a wrinkled smug face, saying "I saw that live, u jelly 4 year old son?umad?" Then he'll say: I noticed he rested during the games gan'dad...And then I'd like to see your face.

this'll be my reaction

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
tumblr_m0kod0YIhk1qdzgyco3_250.gif
tumblr_m0kod0YIhk1qdzgyco1_250.gif

tumblr_m0kod0YIhk1qdzgyco2_250.gif
tumblr_m0kod0YIhk1qdzgyco4_250.gif

tumblr_m0kod0YIhk1qdzgyco5_250.gif
tumblr_m0kod0YIhk1qdzgyco6_250.gif
epic trolling... 20 years and still on

dalitis8

Banned
I find betting takes away some of the joy in sports.

It takes all of it away.

By the way, this from Redcafe:

Just had an argument down the pub about messi and how good he is. Sometimes I really have to question if my mates actually have a fucking clue. The same old, "I don't think he could do it in the premier league, he'd get kicked" etc argument. It's so stupid. He's gets kicked all the time, in each game again real he takes bare hacks and hes still better than everyone else.

Most ridiculous argument was if you stuck him in the stoke team he wouldn't be as effective. Still don't understand what point that makes other than stoke are crap. Or he hasn't won a trophy with Argentina. So what. It's a cup competition. Rooneys never won the fa cup does that mean Ashley cole is a great of the English game and Rooney isn't.

:lol: just :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans