10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I must have seen the same interview with Messi about 20-odd times, the one which goes through the story of how he came to Barça, how much he still loves Argentina, how great his family is and how surprisingly shy/humble he comes across as. I think he just faxes over a list of bullet points to the journo's office and tells them to feck off.
You can't blame him for it, he keeps getting asked.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
it was unbeleiveable how much abuse he took and never got to angry.. that welligton stamp was just god awful... could have really hurt him, and how he did not snap and attack him i dont know

nice assist to Zlatan and unlucky to not score

jairzinho

I think Mess is getting tougher as the matches go on....with all the kicks and shoves he has been getting in the past and is still getting...it really is toughening him up...

Juan03

yea very good game, MOM for me aswell even though he didnt score, that assist to zlatan was great, and he was fouled way too much :(

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
When somebody said the other day that Messi couldn't improve I argued that he could, especially in terms of creativity and the inventive side of his game which will get better with experience. Today we saw a great example of this with a beautiful lofted pass through to Zlatan (who he doesn't pass to apparently) that set up the first goal. A nice game from Leo though the missed chances were disappointing.

T

The Reds

Difficult to play good when the player go so hard on him and the referee doesn't protect him.. You could see the frustration he felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans