10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
No player has to deal with ordeal Messi gets. He is still amazing though been our best player so far IMO.

Juan03

No player has to deal with ordeal Messi gets. He is still amazing though been our best player so far IMO.

definitely, since the very start of the season on both supercopa games vs bilbao and shaktar he has been on fire, and carried the team on his shoulder specially vs shaktar. i hope he continues like this throughout the whole season because the team benefits a lot from him and with Henry off-form and Iniesta recovering match fitness he has to play his best

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Valdano said Messi doesnt deserve the Ballon d'or lol

see this is what I mean when I say I wish valdano had nothing to do with madrid. he's such an intellectual and some of the stuff he says is great but he's so tinged with madridista bias he can't talk about us fairly. I'd love to hear his thoughts on barca and the clasico rivalry were he not a madridista, but ah well.

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
I don't see how he prefers cr over messi, he clearly stated how much better messi is, what does he like ronalds personality better :wacko:, he's just jealous and wants some controversy.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he said

"Messi because he runs with the ball attached to the foot, is very effective in one-on-one's and shoots well with his left leg.

"Cristiano because he is fast, with great control of the ball at speed, tremendous power, tremendous continuity during the game, because he is currently the best striker in the world."

"Ronaldo would deserve it, but I've always thought the Ballon d'Or is awarded for what one did until July. Messi won it all."

so he's basically saying ronaldo's been better since july.

hrm.

6 in 7 for ronaldo

7 in 7 for messi

how's he the best striker in the world if he's being outscored by messi? he's certainly not playing as well as messi either. and has played way more minutes than messi. and is much more of a cock. and has faced worse goalkeeping.

like I said, I wish he wasn't a madridista.

S

sao paulo

Messi ???

I am sorry........for us, brazilians fans, he is a " pipoqueiro ".......

I am sorry........
:blush::blush:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
The reason why Valdano is presídent and not manager is that he doesn't know shit about football which he proved in that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans