10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Officially yes, but it looks like Valdano's the one pulling the strings. I mean come on, this is SO Star Wars with Perez being Senator Palpatine and Valdano Vader!

Yep Valdano is running the club this time , he is our Darth Vader

The reason why Valdano is presídent and not manager is that he doesn't know shit about football which he proved in that statement.

just noticed that, Valdano was a very successful manager and take credit for introducing Redondo & Raul

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Officially yes, but it looks like Valdano's the one pulling the strings. I mean come on, this is SO Star Wars with Perez being Senator Palpatine and Valdano Vader!
Valdano ain't the president? Not even unofficially.

Beast

The Observer
What does Zidane have a say in ? What is his position ?

Perez officially president , Valdano rules the club unofficially and have full authority , Butregano director of relations (the one attends meeting/UEFA draw..etc ) , Miguel Pardeza sporting director , Zidane special advisor for the president and groomed to be the next sporting director in time (according to Perez he is too young for the position )

Keikoku

Cabbage
:messi: is the best in the world :D

i hope he will always with barcelona till his end of career :beer2:

:unsure: but i really scared that he used number 10 now, coz since Rivaldo used our number 10 then all number 10 user is leave :worthy:

:ninja_hide:
Rivaldo = unwanted by van Gaal
Riquelme = unwanted by Rijkaard
Ronaldinho = unwanted by fans coz his bad performaance lately

xD i hope Messi = stay forever till his end of career :wub:

FlyLo

Riquelme was unwanted by Van Gaal too. Dinho ruined it for himself, there was no way we should've or could've kept him.
I don't think Messi will stay at FCB for his entire career, though.

Anyway, I think Messi is even better this season than the last one. It's amazing how he just keeps improving.

Keikoku

Cabbage
:) hi there. Yeah u're right my friend, Messi is always improved every season :party00231:
:unsure: i hope he will stay like this will all his attitude, i won't he became arrogant like Cristiana :banghead:

Interista

Excellent match from Messi. Could of scored more if the keeper wasn't so good. You guys are really lucky to have a player like him in your ranks. He's just what we need for our midfield, not that that's ever gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans