Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

tumblr_m1b8rkwk0M1r96hp4o1_500.gif

tumblr_m1b57g7bqJ1qioezko9_250.gif

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
You know what I love about Messi? Look at his reaction after Tello scores. Messi is on the left of the screen just after his shot. You dont see that sort of excitement from many players these days when there team mates score.

his celebration after Villa's goal in the CL Final was more a "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!!!!!!!!" than a "GET THE FUCK IN!!!" like this.

Not the player, but the person. He is so fucking boring. Except for that drunken night in 2009.

drunk Messi is the greatest person ever.

Messi is definitely Superman tho. just kinda gets on with being an awesome badass loved by everyone, but only in the costume. outside of it he's just a boring white man.

:D

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

you know he's one of the few famous figures who I feel genuinely cares about handicapped & diseased kids and isn't just doing it for the PR because he's not a horrible person (I'm sure they all care, but few really care, if you get what I'm saying). I remember he dedicated his goals in the 2-6 to some Fragile X Syndrome kids he had been working with.

Xavi putting the shirt on. :worthy:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

you know he's one of the few famous figures who I feel genuinely cares about handicapped & diseased kids and isn't just doing it for the PR because he's not a horrible person (I'm sure they all care, but few really care, if you get what I'm saying). I remember he dedicated his goals in the 2-6 to some Fragile X Syndrome kids he had been working with.

this is Soufiane, right?

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/8624-Messi-More-than-a-footballer-!!?highlight=

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

FCB has started an initiative. :)

Kerrybai

Messi may appear boring off the pitch, but that's only because of his humility which I find refreshing for a man of such great talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans