10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Hey genius, what drug gets you to score boat loads of goals eh?...And where are all the others who have benefitted from this magic elixir?...Or are we supposed to believe only Leo benefits from this tonic?

The depths of the imbecility of RM fans is staggering while their 'roided up hermaphrodite of a star looks like he's benefitted from his own cocktail of drugs

I would stop making those stupid posts, but I know, every single time I can get someone to bite on that hook.

Next!

Maria

That's a common joke among most of the football fans... And then it is a joke after all lol

If you would read some of their forums you would see that sometimes it's more than a joke..I know that Raed was trolling, but some of us are tired of all this crap in Messi's thread.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
If you would read some of their forums you would see that sometimes it's more than a joke..I know that Raed was trolling, but some of us are tired of all this crap in Messi's thread.

you read Madrid forumssss mariaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ? :facepalm:

E

estranged

thing is though there has to be a limit to those "trolling" or sarcastic posts that so many people here keep spewing day in day out, really lowers the quality of the forum, and such jokes are not even funny when they've been posted 10000x by the same people, it just drains your energy, I realise Raed may not have had bad intentions (am sure he was joking) but seriously, give those trolling posts a rest....HBA is not so much of a troll, the guy is just confused, if only he'd join a Newcastle forum instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans