10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Poor Plip, should invite meh, I will train you!

29sr3m.gif

smooooooooooooooooooooooooth

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Gnegneri do you have the one where the drops the shoulder then gets halved by another player ?
I don't know which one you mean. I only have the previous one because I instantly saw the loveliness of the move.

Last edited:
B

blueduck

Wrong section mate. There's a whole sub-forum near the bottom of the homepage.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
100% of Barcelona fans in my house favour Messi retiring from international football.

True... Let him sacrifice his desire to play for country & be hailed as game's true great. No point when he's backed only by a mediocre manager & ignorant home fans. There are cules always to welcome him open-heartedly :)

MinaFCB

truth is he isn't as good in arg'national team as in fcb...but far from being benched! hell!they expect him to play as he plays in barca ,if he doesnt he should be sub...bullshit

C

ChuckaOwns

10 Quid Messi will explode in the Uruguay game and win it by himself
Who's up for it?

V

Valon

20 Quid for him being benched and coming in to save their ass after they're losing 1-0 to make it 2-1

ryuken

20 Bucks say Forlan will score a hat-trick and Maradona will be fired, Messi will be depressed and come back to Barca to show ppl what he can do when the coach is not some one that mediocre like Freaking Maradona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans