10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Reading the comments :lol:. Gerrard better than Messi ? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. Gerrard gets found out when he plays against quality midfielders.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I so fucking pray that Argentina qualifies for the WC. I don't dare to think of the impact on Messi's morale if they don't.

zanela

"England have a lot of good players and the performances of the English clubs in the Champions League over the last few years have shown how strong England are."

:D

[FCB]Messi[10

messi_254millones.jpg

I think all the Barca fans can agree with this picture. ;)

I so fucking pray that Argentina qualifies for the WC. I don't dare to think of the impact on Messi's morale if they don't.

That is true. If Argentina don't qualify we might see a different Messi on the field. He won't be playing well if they don't qualify. So hopefully we will see Argentina qualify, and Messi become even better.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi needs a good World Cup to prove he is up their with the greats ( exceptions Di Stefano, Van Basten ). I want it to be this one.

zanela

For quality pics of Leo from his youth days at Barca till the CL '09, Click here There are 46 pics in the album that evoke nostalgia.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
For quality pics of Leo from his youth days at Barca till the CL '09, Click here There are 46 pics in the album that evoke nostalgia.

Great pictures Zanela! Thanks for posting them. Yet, the picture #34 is simply repulsive - sad excuses of human beings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans