10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trillske

Argentina is allways such a wonderful team, and now they have a grown up Messi as well. I´ve thought it has been wierd that they never seem to reach the finals in the cups when they have been so good, but that they are about to fail to even qualify just seems so off.

Hope they qualify and meet Germany somewhere in the cup. I´d love that game.

I rememeber when Sweden met them for 1-1 in WC2002. Such a wierd game. We havent been that owned since Brazil in the semifinals 1994.
Pretty much had one shot, and that was a freekick from 30m or something. They should have won with 5-0.

Last edited:

Evil

Shabazz
60% of the readers of the Argentine Newspaper Clarin favor benching Messi for the Uruguay game.
http://sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=652373&idseccio_PK=803

This is a good example of dumb fans. Messi plays his heart out everytime he plays for Agentina, instead of favoring to bench him, they should look at the core of them problem and vote for sacking Maradona, the person who knows nothing about coaching, tactics, and basically anything about being a head coach.

Seriously, I'm getting sick of reading about people who blame Messi for Argentina's poor form, if he ain't good enough for you then just send him back to Barca. See how that works out for them then.

B

beautifulgame

Wow. That can't be accurate.. Bench the best player in the world? The undisputed best player (at least according to all non-madrista football gurus of the world.

hdcantona

Forlan FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diegoooooooo oh oh oh ooooohhhh
Diegoooooooo oh oh oh ooooohhhh
He came from Uruguay...
He made the scousers cry....

Sorry, my man-love for Forlan made me get a bit carried away there...

Still, it would benefit Messi if Forlan got a hat-trick, he'd stay fresh in the summer of the WC and Maradonna would get sacked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans