10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zqa-

Nice ones. Can't believe it's already been 6 years since he made his debut for us. And he's only 22 years old.

ryuken

Well it seems that Maradona has fuked Argentina up againt by calling a no name player like Brana to take Mascherano's place instead of Cambiasso, wonder wtf is wrong with him. 2 crucial games ahead and he still act like an arrogant prick, he should just resign to save his face.

kiki#8

Yesterday he made some awesome move, the camera repeited it about 10 times, something like dinho's elastico, but in a same way very different. So if someone have some video or gif of that move?

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
Yesterday he made some awesome move, the camera repeited it about 10 times, something like dinho's elastico, but in a same way very different. So if someone have some video or gif of that move?

I would love to see that, where's Gnegneri when you need him?

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I rarely have a hangover, not a drinker at all.

I spotted it yesterday as well, even noted which minute it was. The download takes ages, though.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I rarely have a hangover, not a drinker at all.

I spotted it yesterday as well, even noted which minute it was. The download takes ages, though.

Lucky you. I get a hangover after drinking two glasses of wine.......

I just think that my body is imcompatible with any kind of alcohol that's why I mostly stay out of its reach.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Poor Plip, should invite meh, I will train you!

29sr3m.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans