10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Too bad he will not beat Xavi's most appearances record, as he will move to Inter Milan in a few years.

ricknattery

The Messi-Ronaldo debates are so pointless. If you ever watch a football game without shit in your eyes it's pretty clear who the superior player is.
Can't believe Culés still want to argue about it.

This
It is blasfemy to bring that topic again, especially on this thread
Who cares about the opinion of some anti-cules?

gingerless

Too bad he will not beat Xavi's most appearances record, as he will move to Inter Milan in a few years.

the day that happens, all cules including me will finally be rich as i can't imagine what else the club would do with that kind of money

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
:lol: poor ????? You do understand Liga is played for a longer period and against a lot of teams than of CL , right ???

Kerrybai

:lol: poor ????? You do understand Liga is played for a longer period and against a lot of teams than of CL , right ???

I have no idea what point your trying to make :p all I was pointing out is that he hasn't had a great goalscoring run in the cope del rey this season. He he repeated his 7 goals from last season he would already have matched peles 66 goals. But not worries there are plenty of games left :)

LMessin10

I think he was talking about Copa del Rey, but in Copa del rey Messi didnt play both hands against Hospitalet, and certainly was a match that he could score a few...

Last edited:
E

estranged

His performance tonight summed up our season, as long as he strolls around without giving a shit we suffer, when he decides to play and actually breaks a sweat we'll walk past anybody. Also when he ups the intensity of his game the whole team follows suit.

Yugi

amazing by Leo, saved our asses again
I feel sorry for Madrid tho, they will see the wrath of the titan next week

gingerless

His performance tonight summed up our season, as long as he strolls around without giving a shit we suffer, when he decides to play and actually breaks a sweat we'll walk past anybody. Also when he ups the intensity of his game the whole team follows suit.

this.

i was sooooooooooooooo pissed off at him. near the end where the ball came off the keeper and the net was open.... he was just standing there like... wtf man just run and poke the fucking thing in and ease our minds at 3-1. before that he's just walking around like no fucks were given that day. luckily he is an absolute genius at football, a lazy one when he doesn't feel like it but you can't argue with those goals in the end. he's a fucking asshole midget is what he is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans