10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
you probably held your breath before he scored the goal too.

do us all a favour.
:lol:

I was watching it on laptop participating in the chat... But fed up with the stupid chat going on , I went to the TV to watch the second half on it. And look what happened!! :D

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Scoring 10 consecutives Liga games in a row, Messi equals the club record of Martin (1943) and Ronaldo (1997) #fcblive [via catradio]

With 160 league goals, Messi has equalled Luis Aragones as 13th all-time topscorer in the Liga #fcblive

Continues to rewrite the history books...

phenomenal consistency.

explains why he was a bit below par today - playing at a high level for as long as he's been doing, performances are bound to dip. still won us the game though, which shows just how powerful he is.

speaking of power, the way he held off the Levante defender before initiating the 1-2 with Alexis for his first goal was just whoa.

Chainsaw

Killahead
:worthy: :worthy:

With that pitch I am not surprised he was very cautious throughout the match but he did his job well and it's all that matters.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
just when we needed the magic most... :messi: comes with a golazo for an equaliser and a perfectc penalty for the winner :worthy:

We suck without Messi admit it..., behind Messi Xavi is topscorer in La liga with 10 ...says it all.
Madrid have Higuain and Benzema who have alot of goals, aside Ronaldivo

LeoGotSkillz

Obviously a great part of Barcas' success is down to Leo. But the dependence is another thing. Yes Barca has an extra gear when Leo is on form, but all together the biggest contributor to the success is the cohesion of the team (e.g La Masia). They all know what to do and when. Having said this, I believe Leo's brilliance is the thing that has made the difference these years and without it this dominance would never have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans