10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcaboy15

this.

i was sooooooooooooooo pissed off at him. near the end where the ball came off the keeper and the net was open.... he was just standing there like... wtf man just run and poke the fucking thing in and ease our minds at 3-1. before that he's just walking around like no fucks were given that day. luckily he is an absolute genius at football, a lazy one when he doesn't feel like it but you can't argue with those goals in the end. he's a fucking asshole midget is what he is

Yeah I know, he was just standing there watching. Just fucking score! I don't think he gives a shit about being top goalscorer tbh.

To be honest, he was lazy as fuck and absolutely shit for 80 mins (EDIT-by his standards!). Just shows what an absolute fucking genius he is that he only needs to play for 10 mins to win us the game.

But it is really frightening how reliant we are on Messi to score goals this year.

M

mitkoa7x

His 1st goal came just 1 min after I took off my jersey, cuz I thought it was bringing bad luck. Im never wearing it again :D

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Messi has scored his 200th goal since Guardiola became Barcelona coach in 2008

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Scoring 10 consecutives Liga games in a row, Messi equals the club record of Martin (1943) and Ronaldo (1997) #fcblive [via catradio]

With 160 league goals, Messi has equalled Luis Aragones as 13th all-time topscorer in the Liga #fcblive

Continues to rewrite the history books...

Pepe Silvia

His performance tonight summed up our season, as long as he strolls around without giving a shit we suffer, when he decides to play and actually breaks a sweat we'll walk past anybody. Also when he ups the intensity of his game the whole team follows suit.
This. Exactly this. No one seemed to care until Messi made that terrific bolting run up the middle. Everyone followed suit after that and we scored two quick goals. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans