10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

I see my post is still not accepted by moderators. Maybe it's because a link to my own list of Messi games. So this time, only games and no links.

11. 2012-06-21 Messi & Friends – Rest of World 6–6 (1+2)

In total (17+10 in 31) + (16+12 in 12) = 33+22 in 43 matches

So, in 2011-12 season :messi: did 93+49 in 75.
Great stuff, btw Messi had 2 goals in that game.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
It's just amazing that Messi has already matched (Going by that table) 5 appearances amongst the top 3 as Platini and Beckenbaeur have done and is set to be amongst the top 3 again this year.

KhaledBarca

Via @BarcaStatistics
Info-Graphic: Most Goals in 2012 (Club+NT)

#messi #cr7 #ibra http://pic.twitter.com/2aQcN25q

Axc6cZ2CAAIpSzr.png:large

note: Neymar has 31 goals in 35 games (Santos+Brazil) in 2012.

KhaledBarca

No offence but Messi would score 130 goals in Brazil.
Neymar will sign for Barca soon (2013?) and prove you wrong:p
I know a lot thinks he's overrated etc.. i was one of them.. But, after watching him regularly... He can do things great at Barca... He can score, assist, very good dribbler and his passing is good too (still 20 and can improve).. Let's wait and see..

Last edited:

MVBarcaFan

Via @BarcaStatistics
Info-Graphic: Most Goals in 2012 (Club+NT)

#messi #cr7 #ibra http://pic.twitter.com/2aQcN25q

Axc6cZ2CAAIpSzr.png:large

note: Neymar has 31 goals in 35 games (Santos+Brazil) in 2012.

It's interesting to see Ibra not so far behind CR7 with less games to boot. I would love to see these two guys go head to head in the same league. I've always thought that they are on an equal level with perhaps Ibra being more important for AC than CR for Real.

Reasonus

It's interesting to see Ibra not so far behind CR7 with less games to boot. I would love to see these two guys go head to head in the same league. I've always thought that they are on an equal level with perhaps Ibra being more important for AC than CR for Real.

Cristiano is twice the player Ibra is. Ibra was in the same league as Cristiano and in a better team. Numbers are not everything, just watch both players play and the difference is quite noticeable. Say what you want about Ronaldo's histrionics, useless stepovers and whatnot, but without him in Madrid, we would have no competition in the league whatsoever. He's a very dangerous player.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Cristiano is twice the player Ibra is. Ibra was in the same league as Cristiano and in a better team. Numbers are not everything, just watch both players play and the difference is quite noticeable. Say what you want about Ronaldo's histrionics, useless stepovers and whatnot, but without him in Madrid, we would have no competition in the league whatsoever. He's a very dangerous player.
There'd definitely be competition... RM were very close even before he joined

MVBarcaFan

But Ibra wasn't the main guy for Barca when he played. Barca, because it was a better team and had numerous weapons, did not have to depend on Ibra. Watching Ibra this last season, he was Milan's MVP. His ball control and reading of the game is better than Ronaldo's. Other players on Madrid like Higuain and Benzema can score goals. Victory is not wholly dependent on Ronaldo.

I'm not saying Ibra is better, but I don't see why he isn't compared in the same breath with Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans