10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
New Los Angeles Lakers basketball player Steve Nash will wear the number 10 jersey at his new club as a tribute to Messi. [via as]

Steve Nash (basketball player LA Lakers): "I don't care if Ronaldo does 6.000 sit-ups, he'll never be better than Messi." [via as]

That's my boy Steve Nash. :xavi:

Jadentheman

I think he means that street players are used to a lot of pushing and shoving and kicking, which is why he is so good at staying on his feet. Ronaldo goes down every time he is touched or kicked slightly. That's what I believe he means anyway, could be wrong...

Neymar played on the streets................

Dripsnis

Sergio Aguero (Manchester City): "Top 3 strikers in the world at the moment? Messi. Messi. And Messi (laughs)" :worthy: :worthy:

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

Penalties at Barcelona (Messi vs Ronaldinho) - #Messi scored 30 of 38 attempts (78.94%) VS #Ronaldinho 29 of 35 attempts (82.85%). #fcblive

X

xaviniesta

i hope steve nash wins with lakers next season so he can pay a tribute to messi with his speech maybe.

F

Flavia

Sergio Aguero (Manchester City): "Top 3 strikers in the world at the moment? Messi. Messi. And Messi (laughs)" :worthy: :worthy:
erkcnm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans