10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

Maria owned HBA so hard right now

yesitis2.gif

whats the point of making a gif of this epic guy when you have a video with his actual voice? i just don't get it. must be aliens too.

ricknattery

i never said it was gospel truth or that el confidencial is a bastion of truth. It is a story reported nonetheless and it is fair game to debate it on here. There is not only 1 journalist that writes all their stories either, if it is the same journalist that wrote the doping story I would be very surprised.

If you believe there is no truth to the story that is fine. But don't make up horsepoop and try attribute it to me. I said I don't believe the Drenthe story, and I've never said Messi made sure anyone left the club.

why don´t you find another forum to "debate" about those kind of gossips? It's proven nobody wants to discuss things like that with you on this forum, so if your puurpose is to have an "adult debate" about gossips then this is not the place. You should know that already

Hatem Ben Arfa

why don´t you find another forum to "debate" about those kind of gossips? It's proven nobody wants to discuss things like that with you on this forum, so if your puurpose is to have an "adult debate" about gossips then this is not the place. You should know that already

Other people have just debated it and given their opinion. I'm going nowhere.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
The potential death of this forum is summed up by the fact that Meta isn't here but HBA is
Yea a lot of quality members seemed to have disappeared. Maybe it's because it's the off season, but being a member who's being around for three years in my time here I have seen this forum so lackluster. I someone who's more into reading others opinions then going off all the time, but lately there isn't much to read. Hopefully the new season will pick things up.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
The potential death of this forum is summed up by the fact that Meta isn't here but HBA is
exactly meta was an awesome poster,people expect new posters to have similar post quality well the thing is it takes time to settle into a forum and I joined when meta was around yet needed more time with a guy like him and now the constant thing I see is ":worthy:" or "neymar is the best player in history" no one actually state facts and elaborate on that so how come are new posters gonna be different,I'm also regularly in contact with meta and I called him back many times but he doesn't want to.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Yea a lot of quality members seemed to have disappeared. Maybe it's because it's the off season, but being a member who's being around for three years in my time here I have seen this forum so lackluster. I someone who's more into reading others opinions then going off all the time, but lately there isn't much to read. Hopefully the new season will pick things up.

It's been weak around here and certain posters being driven away isn't helping (I recently considered quitting myself), but I think there being little to talk about besides insane rumors is a part of the problem. When the season starts there should be more to talk about and things will pick up.

MMKa

whats the point of making a gif of this epic guy when you have a video with his actual voice? i just don't get it. must be aliens too.

1) For the people who do not understand spoken English well; 2) if forum software does not support embedded video; 3) if you wan't the message is delivered without need to click play button.

mixer

1) For the people who do not understand spoken English well; 2) if forum software does not support embedded video; 3) if you wan't the message is delivered without need to click play button.

I think it was a rhetorical question :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans