10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMKa

A bit more luck, he would have scored two more.

60 goals.

67 goals left :p

You are referring to Pelés 126 in 104 games in 1959, right? Messi this year: 60 in 41 games. He will have max 37 games this year... as 5 of them are club friendlies, 67 goals - possible?

Last official + unofficial 200 games: 200 goals and 99 assists.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
omg these guys are killing me they just want Messi to outscore everyone forgetting the main challenge is to regain the Liga title, I hope all the players are up for it .

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, always feels like it's been too long without a Leo fix...He sure is a joy to watch, plus when's the last time Messi missed one of his patented chips?

di-LPVI.gif

Last edited:

MMKa

omg these guys are killing me they just want Messi to outscore everyone forgetting the main challenge is to regain the Liga title, I hope all the players are up for it .

I think Messi helps achieving that mostly by scoring and assisting and creating chances. Like yesterday. Five goals with his foot near in action.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Spectacular compilation of just how entertaining this maestro truly is...just from a meaningless friendly, Messi is unreal

mixer

“Who owns my heart good is Leo Messi, I offer to become his girlfriend” - Supermodel Lisa Ramos (22Y) to Esquire magazine

lol

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi:

"Alexis has been with the team for a while. Last season he had a bit of bad luck with injuries, but Alexis Sánchez will be an important player for Barça.”

“We were tired. It was a bit difficult, but that’s normal at this stage of the pre-season. We’re training well and we’re getting better physically. We hope to be in top physical condition when the season starts”

“It’s been a while since I’ve had such long of a vacation, and I’ve always arrived late to the pre-season. It’s a good thing that I’ll be able to complete the entire summer schedule”

mixer

Messi: "The way of training continues to be the same as with Pep, we work with the same people, we didn't notice any changes."
Messi: "Ballon d'Or? There's a lot of time left before the list of candidates will be out, so we have to wait and see."

barcastuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans