10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackaL

After last years world tour, he seemed to have gained some weight (Uefa Supercup, Supercopa etc. games), this time he looks pretty fit, or is it just his hair cut?

Henry_IB

Banned
and these two thing are mutually exclusive?

Messi outscoring everyone is not a guarantee for anything as we saw the previous season. I still don't see why Puyol the Wall seems to think that if you hope for messi to set new records you automatically don't care for the team but only for Messi.

K

kroki223

Messi outscoring everyone is not a guarantee for anything as we saw the previous season. I still don't see why Puyol the Wall seems to think that if you hope for messi to set new records you automatically don't care for the team but only for Messi.

I don't understand something. Why is it a problem, that Messi scores? He used out his possibilities very well last season. I think the others need to improve!!!! Messi care for the team!

KhaledBarca

Infographic: #Cr7 Vs #Messi (Career Stats - Club+NT): pic.twitter.com/5bGkDH1n
Ay_fnkYCQAAtIDi.jpg:large

MMKa

Few things.
-It's great but...
-It's difficult/impossible to read. Blurred.
-Please do not use 3d in charts - it's harder to interpret because of perspective.
-Is the size of penalty pie in relation with number of attemps? It seems another one is a bit smaller, but can't read why.
-Club stats at the age of 25 years, why not national stats too at the age of 25?

KhaledBarca

Few things.
-It's great but...
-It's difficult/impossible to read. Blurred.
-Please do not use 3d in charts - it's harder to interpret because of perspective.
-Is the size of penalty pie in relation with number of attemps? It seems another one is a bit smaller, but can't read why.
-Club stats at the age of 25 years, why not national stats too at the age of 25?

True, this is why i uploaded the file here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/284809381577025/410794422311853/ (check it)

Yeah, i was going to add the National Team Stats (at 25 years old).. but i was lazy :)
if you can help, that would be great :)

I need to improve the design too etc..

King Leo

Banned
Messi better enjoy whatever is left of his summer vacation because August looks busy already

PSG 08/04/2012
Manchester United 08/08/2012
D. Bucharest 08/11/2012
Germany NT 08/15/2012 (Leo hasn't forgotten the last encounter)
Real Sociedad (Liga) 08/19/2012
Sampdoria (Gamper Trophy) 08/20/2012
Real Madrid 08/23/2012
Osasuna 08/26/2012
Real Madrid 08/30/2012

It's our pleasure of course to watch him every few days

MMKa

btw, did you check the link above..
Any ideas how can improve these stats, design etc... thanks in advance..

Yes I checked. Bigger fonts, smaller trophies, an image for UCL top scorer too?, i would prefer goals+assists bar instead of separate bars, no 3d in charts, percent and count to charts not only percent - no need to write it again, size of a pie: number of goals/attempts. Horizontal layout is good. Pie chart for goals in a game (now text only)? (like here, 219 games zero goals, 108 one, 50 two, 18 three, 3 four, 1 five).

--
The schedule is tough. I bet Sampdoria match will have mainly B players.

Last edited:

mixer

Messi told Mehdi Jouhari, the Moroccan fan to whom he gave his shirt on Saturday, that he’ll invite him for a clasico. [barcastuff]

:wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans