10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaestroXavi

The servant
I really miss Dalitis :lol:

But seriously I think part of the problems we seem to have is not really talking about the thing most of us originally wanted when we joined the forum.Talking about Barcelona,now even though this whole situation started because HBA posted a story about Batra and Messi we very quickly sidetracked into talking about the forum being lacklustre in recent times.Thing is though,last season during matches we had with other teams in the CL (and Real Madrid) I ended up looking at their forums and have come to realise that out of most clubs Barcelona as one of the best forums on the internet at the moment because of people trying to get involved in a conversation,whether that be making a joke about Neymar being GOAT or just praising everyone who agrees slightly to what we have to say (things I saw in the forum long ago) and even though they have been overused haven't they at least gotten people started?I remember when Puyol the Wall first joined he kind of struggled getting his opinion out there and now I personally see him as a respectable poster on this forum that by the looks of things has started to be taken for granted.

I might have also been a been of a hypocrite by posting about this on a thread about Messi though now that I think about it :lol:

mixer

Messi, recovering from calf discomfort, will almost certainly travel to Morocco to play the friendly against Raja Casablanca tomorrow. [efe]

barcastuff

Jaguar

Flair Trait
425023_10150978758842684_2107494766_n.jpg

hard choice

I was thinking Leo Messi, but then Leo Messi scored 82 goals this season, although that other guy Leo Messi is meant to be the greatest player of all time! I was thinking it should be between the 3 of them but then it dawned on me that Leo Messi had a great season as well! It's just so hard to make my mind up :S

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Can I go 50/50 please? Maybe phone a friend aswell?

"Can I ask the audience?"

"OK Audience on your keypads ABC or D all vote now!"

A. Leo Messi 25% B. Leo Messi 25% C. Leo Messi 25% D. Leo Messi 25%

Then the awkward moment when Cristiano Ronaldo is your phone a friend :p

MaestroXavi

The servant
"Can I ask the audience?"

"OK Audience on your keypads ABC or D all vote now!"

A. Leo Messi 25% B. Leo Messi 25% C. Leo Messi 25% D. Leo Messi 25%

Then the awkward moment when Cristiano Ronaldo is your phone a friend :p

NOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOO please don't say awkward moment that ruined all the good sites I have visited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans