10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

i forgot to mention that they are actually fanboys, the other 10% are fans.

Clks

Given that Messi is the crown jewel of La Masia i would say being a fan of Barca and not Messi is like being a fan of Barca and not a fan of Xavi/Iniesta. These players are representing what Barca stands for in it's current state, at least the footballing part.

Darko

you have got a point there,but still,we all have preferences,nobody has to be a fan of the player,they may just have a neutral opinion about a player,thus not being a fan of him

AzaR

I don't get how anybody couldn't like him personally, his footballing abilities aside he just seems so humble and down to earth.

It was initially a footballer that got me interested in Barcelona (Ronaldinho), I would watch them just to see him play and eventually I became just as passionate about the football club as I did him.

ShandyFFM

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

Mourinho (coach Real Madrid): "Since he didn't win the Champions League or the Liga... how can Messi win the Ballon d'Or?" #ballondor [espn]

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

Mourinho (coach Madrid): "Every team that'd play in the Liga -Man City, Man United, Chelsea, whoever- would finish third. The gap is huge."

guess what mou.. this award is for the "BEST" not for the most " successful" player... dude this guys i one angry portugese barca hating madrid manager..... only non spanish madrid players and portugese players think ronaldo is the best... rest of the world knows better.... poor mou...

messi won 4 cups .. chrstina 1...

BarcaVillain

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

Mourinho (coach Real Madrid): "Since he didn't win the Champions League or the Liga... how can Messi win the Ballon d'Or?" #ballondor [espn]

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

Mourinho (coach Madrid): "Every team that'd play in the Liga -Man City, Man United, Chelsea, whoever- would finish third. The gap is huge."

guess what mou.. this award is for the "BEST" not for the most " successful" player... dude this guys i one angry portugese barca hating madrid manager..... only non spanish madrid players and portugese players think ronaldo is the best... rest of the world knows better.... poor mou...

messi won 4 cups .. chrstina 1...

I think he's got a point with the second one. As player of the tournament in Euro 2012 and inspiring the team to the trophy it'd be good to see the Don win it (if we're talking about 'most successful' (as Mourinho is).

J

jiopi

He's saying it like every two days in media. :lol: Someone should tell him Messi was actually the best player in La Liga and Champions League.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I actually watched the interview just then, he claims he hates politics & then he rants on about how Cristiano should win it based on winning something :worthy:

isenk2

Messi should win it,2010 proved it's more about individual than team achievement.
You can't overlook 73 goals and 29 assists.
It's amazing what this guy is doing,keep going at this rate and i cannot imagine what kind of legend he will be when he hung up his boots.
Retire now and he is already a legend.

JackaL

Hands down, in a world where Messi is not injured, he wins the Ballon D'or, there's no competition.

Mou is just trolling as he always is. A lot of people love to say "look at how great he can lead the media" / "look how he creates a winning team after the 5-0 demolition game" / "look at bla bla bla... shut up will ya". The only thing to respect is his tactical knowledge in football that is on top (together with Guardiolas and many other coaches). On the other hand, nothing, nothing is to admire about him. Look how he gets crazy after drawing against Villa Real in the last minutes, taking his entire entourage with him. Crises in the team have leaked to the media (Ramos etc.), he wouldn't be there if he had lost the Liga again.

And then people call Xavi stupid when he tells the media that Mourinho won't be recognized as much as Guardiola in history!

Henry_IB

Banned
Hands down, in a world where Messi is not injured, he wins the Ballon D'or, there's no competition.

Mou is just trolling as he always is. A lot of people love to say "look at how great he can lead the media" / "look how he creates a winning team after the 5-0 demolition game" / "look at bla bla bla... shut up will ya". The only thing to respect is his tactical knowledge in football that is on top (together with Guardiolas and many other coaches). On the other hand, nothing, nothing is to admire about him. Look how he gets crazy after drawing against Villa Real in the last minutes, taking his entire entourage with him. Crises in the team have leaked to the media (Ramos etc.), he wouldn't be there if he had lost the Liga again.

And then people call Xavi stupid when he tells the media that Mourinho won't be recognized as much as Guardiola in history!

Well, I dislike him and I am sure most fans of barca do, but you cannot deny the fact that he'll probably go down as the best coach in history if he wins champions league with Real Madrid + he'll probably win yet some more with future clubs.

Unless :pep: trolls him and go to chelsea next year and achieve the same success as he did with barcelona.

P

Patty2720

I'm sorry to say, but Mou will probably be recognized as the best coach of all-time, the day he ends his career - having said that, why do we even care?
we have the best player of all-time :messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans