10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kroki223

I'm sorry to say, but Mou will probably be recognized as the best coach of all-time, the day he ends his career - having said that, why do we even care?
we have the best player of all-time :messi:

mourihno is a big manipulator, nothing else. I hate him. In 2010 Inter didn't deserve, what he achieved, after Barca match. In milano off-side goal from Milito. The referee was from Portugal and he was Mourihno's friend.

He manipulated the referees in Spain too. Madrid had a lot of help in last season. I hope barca can win Spanish Liga.

Clks

What i don't like about Mourinho is that he gets his hands dirty to win things, he doesn't care. So do i, i won't remember him for anything good. He wins things but has the mentality of a loser, these people don't deserve to be remembered as the best or to be remembered at all.

M

mitkoa7x

You can see the desperation in Merda's camp :rofl1:

Cristina probably cries through the whole training sessions about his Ballon d'Or dreams.

MMKa

He's saying it like every two days in media. :lol: Someone should tell him Messi was actually the best player in La Liga and Champions League.

Actually Cristiano Ronaldo was chosen as the best player in La Liga. By Marca. Official LFP Awards are not yet given. I think, if someone is blind to 82 goals and 36-41 assists, the Ballon d'Or will be decided in Supercopa. And finally when Messi breaks (again) Pelés record of 75 goals in one year. As there are only about twenty goals needed, it will happen during voting time, before December.

K

kroki223

Actually Cristiano Ronaldo was chosen as the best player in La Liga. By Marca. Official LFP Awards are not yet given. I think, if someone is blind to 82 goals and 36-41 assists, the Ballon d'Or will be decided in Supercopa. And finally when Messi breaks (again) Pelés record of 75 goals in one year. As there are only about twenty goals needed, it will happen during voting time, before December.

People are really blind! Messi was the best, and he will receive this award again.

ShandyFFM

till now i just cant get those images out of my mind how real get so brutal in the clasicos since mourinho is there.... i remember every hard foul from

marcelos hit against cesc and messi to pepes handstamp to ramos-carvalhos hit on messis legs to the hit from carvalho on messis face... right to the stamp from marcelo on pedros body.... why are tose players doing shit like this....christano doesnt even do this.. and i just cant describe how i feel that the handstep and the fingerpoint on tito doesnt get punished... i mean how many time can they do things like this... i just really dont get it

J

jiopi

Actually I meant the real best player, which Messi was pretty much in every possible way.

Messi & Cronaldo La Liga 2011-2012

Goals:

Messi 50 (10 penalty)
Cronaldo 46 (12 penalty)

Accuracy:

Messi 5.5 shots/ goal
Cronaldo 6.9 shots/ goal

Individuality of goals:

Messi, 22/50 or 44% were directly assisted (no involvement in buildup play)
Cronaldo, 35/46 or 80% were directly assisted (no involvement in buildup play)

Assists:

Messi 20
Cronaldo 12

Creativity:

Messi 56 throughballs, 92 key passes (resulting in a shot)
Cronaldo 19 throughballs, 60 key passes (resulting in a shot)

Build up play:

Messi 176 dribbless
Cronaldo 73 dribbless

Lost posession:

Messi 96 dispossessed + 61 turnovers = 157 times
Cronaldo 79 dispossessed + 86 turnovers = 165 times

MoM (whoscored.com)

Messi 24
Cronaldo 15

Importance of stats:

Here is La Liga 11-12 without Messi's and Cronaldo's goals, and assists:

MessiCronoLaLiga.png

http://king-football.com/bb/?p=431

Messi got points for the team in 15 games, 35 overall.
Cronaldo got points for the team in 11 games, 25 overall.

F

Flavia

Marca is madrid biased, can't give that much credibility to them.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I think Casillas will be named Ballon D'Or.

It's certainly not unthinkable & i'd have him down as a dark horse with his La liga/Euro titles & he was very good particularly in the Euro, i don't however think he's mainstream enough to win & it will of course be between Ronaldo/Messi but he'll be up there!

Trickykid

Being a Barca fan and having a "neutral" oppinion on Messi is about as far fetched as anything I've read on these forums.

Edit: oops, this was supposed to be a reply to an older post a page or two back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans