10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papabeef

I must say it feels rather weird that people who have Messi as their favorite current player ( As myself ) are being called "Messi fanboys" instead of Cules who preffer Messi, for me at some point it was Stoichkov, Rivaldo, Dinho and now Messi, i always enjoyed strikers more then other lines... but never found people saying something like Ronaldinho fanboys blah blah blah...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
People seem to think that it takes some kind of skill being able to notice how majestic Xavi and Iniesta are, breaking news: anybody who isn't blind can see that. You don't deserve an accolade for noticing Iniesta on the pitch.

Precisely...These are the best talents on the planet

MMKa

I must say it feels rather weird that people who have Messi as their favorite current player ( As myself ) are being called "Messi fanboys" instead of Cules who preffer Messi, for me at some point it was Stoichkov, Rivaldo, Dinho and now Messi, i always enjoyed strikers more then other lines... but never found people saying something like Ronaldinho fanboys blah blah blah...

Rather weird, yes. And the people saying it are Xaviniesta fanboys or Barca fanboys. Difference?

Yannick03

It's because some feel that their player is underrated I guess. But at the end of the day we are all Cules and there is no shame in having a certain preference for a player. I myself would be evenly delighted when any other Barca player receives the Ballon d'Or. And any real Barcaforum just knows the importance, qualities and influence of any Barca player.

Yugi

you guys...
Facepalm.gif

X

xaviniesta

the messi fanboys are different. they don't care about barcelona or any any other player. they only watch the games because of messi and start their days with finidng everything good aboiut him and ending the day by finding everything bad about CR and then trying to save the world.

i think user called jiopi said it yesterday that he don't care about anybody else besides messi in barca. useless fanboys. fact.

MMKa

Why should a Messi fanboy care about other players or FC Barcelona (more than as a home of Messi)? Or why should Barca fanboy care about other teams?

K

kroki223

the messi fanboys are different. they don't care about barcelona or any any other player. they only watch the games because of messi and start their days with finidng everything good aboiut him and ending the day by finding everything bad about CR and then trying to save the world.

i think user called jiopi said it yesterday that he don't care about anybody else besides messi in barca. useless fanboys. fact.

Why are Messi fanboys / fanwomen useless?

hellsangel1

While in 2010 Messi got completely nullyfied by Cambiasso in the CL and crashed out of the World Cup with 0 goals, humiliated in the quarter finals by Germany, not able to make any impact and take the game by the scruff of the neck at crunch time as you'd expect from the "best player of all time".

Yes and Argentina was humiliated because of Messi and his inability to 'take the game by the scruff of the neck' in the World Cup. It had nothing to do with their shit manager/defense or inadequate midfield or anyone else but of course it was Messi who got humiliated. Ridiculous reasoning to make a point about Messi's performances with the NT (which you can argue weren't up to the highest standard).

J

jiopi

So you have counted results without nonfootballing nations? I have, and I have to disagree with you.

Ballon d'Or 2010:
- Messi 22,65% Iniesta 17,36% Xavi 16,48% (Everyone voting)
- Messi 22,02% Iniesta 18,10% Xavi 18,85% (Fifa ranking top 100 voting)
- Messi 25,28% Xavi 19,73% Sneijder 16,82% (Fifa ranking top 30 voting)
- Messi 27,09% Iniesta 14,94% Xavi 21,08% (Fifa ranking top 10 voting)
Nice info on there. :thumbsup2:

UberNjufer

who are you to tell others who to cheer for.If they want to cheer for messi only it's their choice.Is there a rule that forbids that or we all have to choose a club that we'll support.And what's with calling everyone fanboys,the only fanboy i see here is you.

K

kroki223

So you have counted results without nonfootballing nations? I have, and I have to disagree with you.

Ballon d'Or 2010:
- Messi 22,65% Iniesta 17,36% Xavi 16,48% (Everyone voting)
- Messi 22,02% Iniesta 18,10% Xavi 18,85% (Fifa ranking top 100 voting)
- Messi 25,28% Xavi 19,73% Sneijder 16,82% (Fifa ranking top 30 voting)
- Messi 27,09% Iniesta 14,94% Xavi 21,08% (Fifa ranking top 10 voting)

Still, 4 assists in WC2010, selected in top10 shortlist for best player award. In Copa2011, 2 assists & MoM against Colombia, I would say that is "succeeded to make impact".

I think Messi had a big impact, that Argentina could play in the WC till Germany! Against germany he was the best. In copa America he played well in all matches! He received an award for it.

Messi wasn't a goalscorer. He was a playmaker!! He made it wonderful!

alex88bg

Ursegor mate i cant see what is behing all that frustration u have bcs i dont know you but stop ruining this thread with pointless arguing.You have your opinion we have ours and thats it....Stop feeding the troll and change the subject...End of story..

G

Giannino

I don't know what was wrong with Messi against Granada. He was arguing with his teammates and opponents. He needs to mature as a player, there's no reason to shout at a teammate when he makes a little mistake, especially when this teammate is Villa who's been recovering for almost a whole year after his injury and needs time to improve his game. It isn't helping when Messi's telling him (in a hard and rude way) to pass the ball earlier.

I'm sorry if you guys already talked about this, which you probably have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans