10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paganinisrvnge

When did Xavi have 33? According to transfermarkt (which has broader definition for assists than "official" count: rebounds from post for example), Xavi's best season was 2008-09 with 31 assists for Barcelona. Messi got 36 last season, 73+36.

So, don't wish him "scoring 30-40 and assisting 30-40" but "scoring 30-40 and assisting 70-80". Will be true when Neymar comes.

70-80 assists seems incredibly unrealistic but it is Messi. If Pedro, Villa, and Alexis stay fit; at least one of them should score 20 or more goals this season.

CatalinR10

b0hmer

hellsangel1

I love that he is racking up assists but I also want to see him score goals.

I hope we win the Clasico and it would be sweet if Messi ends up scoring. If he doesn't,there might be some here who are going to say he's past it. When was the last time he went 4 games without scoring a goal???

hellsangel1

I always loved Aimar when he played for Valencia. It's just unfortunate that injuries and lack of consistency meant that he didn't fullfil his potential.

e28makaveli

I hope we win the Clasico and it would be sweet if Messi ends up scoring. If he doesn't,there might be some here who are going to say he's past it. When was the last time he went 4 games without scoring a goal???

You've got to be kidding!

e28makaveli

This should be obvious but Messi is more than goals. He is assist, threat, vision, everything that Barca does going forward and of course goals. We have relied on his goal scoring services for quite some but this is not idea. Others are simply converting more of the chances Messi is creating for them these days. As long as we are winning and Messi is doing his thing, he does not have to score.

J

jiopi

Three games without scoring was April, four games May 2011. But I don't think it matters that much if he scores or creates them.

K

kroki223

It seems, that for Tito Messi isn't important! Where are Messi's goals?? Why he can't find the net?????
I'd like more goals from him!!!! I don't think that Messi can score against Real.

K

kroki223

Messi isn't just a goalscorer! messi received the award not just because of scoring goals!!!!

I don't think, that people in this countries know Messi's individulal talent!

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Three games without scoring was April, four games May 2011. But I don't think it matters that much if he scores or creates them.

neither do I, I mean it's Messi, scoring goals won't be a problem, he could pop up next game with a hat trick, and you know what game that is :p

K

kroki223

Don't wait from him 3 goals against Madrid! It will be a difficult game from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans