10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
scaled.php

Yannick03

UberNjufer

any source of that? you shouldnt belive everything they say on newspapers you know...

:facepalm:
instead of posting idiotic smileys you can explain yourself,but from what i've seen so far it's not your strong point.

For he will be bad parent because of it. :lol:
he wouldnt be first or last to miss it due to job obligations,granted if he could be there it would be nice but why would he regret it.He would be back in few hours to see his kid,no big deal.

Yannick03

instead of posting idiotic smileys you can explain yourself,but from what i've seen so far it's not your strong point.

he wouldnt be first or last to miss it due to job obligations,granted if he could be there it would be nice but why would he regret it.He would be back in few hours to see his kid,no big deal.

I think you should be with your wife when she has to give birth. She needs your support and the birth itself is the most beautiful thing there is. Leo can choose, it's no big deal if he misses the game, others don't have that luxury.

J

jiopi

True, that's why it's fine whatever he chooses.

Kerrybai

I think you should be with your wife when she has to give birth. She needs your support and the birth itself is the most beautiful thing there is. Leo can choose, it's no big deal if he misses the game, others don't have that luxury.
I'm sure her family will be there to support her. It's no big deal. When he holds his child that will be the most beautiful moment for him... Also I had a horrible nightmare last night where Madrid beat us 9-4.

poldep

I am sure the story is fake. Messi would never say anything like that. Everytime a reporter is asking him about the birth he says that he doesn't want to talk about it.

F

Flavia

For he will be bad parent because of it. :lol:
No, but not watching your kid be born, when you could, is something he might regret one day. Or not, depends on each person. It's an experience he shouldn't miss, especially being his first kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans