10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paganinisrvnge

a star player can only shine when he has a great team behind him. look at jordan, pele etc. all the greatest have had a great team behind them. so does messi. i can't see anything wrong with that stament. what i see wrong when people began so defensive about those staments and start this nonsene about can he conqure the world on his own and all that shit and end their argument with messi is much better than CR...

I don't think anyone thinks Messi could singlehandedly take Barcelona to winning the Champions League(actually almost did that last season since nobody else was really doing much offensively) without Xavi and Iniesta but the quote implies that Messi would not be nearly as good without them. He has proven that isn't true in his recent performances with Argentina.

UberNjufer

This is the stupidest comment I've ever seen. A man should be by his wife/girlfriend/partner when their giving birth to your child.
says who?and please read my other post to put that one into context before posting that cliche sentence everyone here seem to be using when they dont agree with ohers opinion.

F

Flavia

why do you think he wants to see that?I definetly would not
See "that"? It's the birth of his first son, not "that". All the fathers I know were in tears of joy after watching it, mine included. It's a special moment, I don't know why anyone would want to miss it.

MMKa

Johan Cruyff: "Messi is the star, of course. But he only plays so well because he has Iniesta, Xavi or Fabregas to help him — look at the difference when he plays with Argentina, when the supporting quality is not there. But Messi is in a different league, on a different planet."

Is Cryuff smoking something?

He just has not watched Argentina playing last two years. He is still living Maradona coaching time. I think all this "Messi is not good at Argentina" is from that time. After Maradona, 18 goals and 11 assists in 25 matches. Also, before Maradona Messi played statistically almost as good with Argentina than Barcelona: 10+12 in 34. During Maradona: 2+4 in 16...

Every player needs support from his team and I think Argentina has it again.

LMessin10

36619_500050466680404_534013698_n.jpg

i saw this stupid image on facebook, people are so ignorant sometimes

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
says who?and please read my other post to put that one into context before posting that cliche sentence everyone here seem to be using when they dont agree with ohers opinion.

why do you think he wants to see that?I definetly would not

You answered yourself perfectly. You have to be crazy or either still a kid who just watched a woman giving birth in biology/Sex Ed class if you don't want to see the birth of your first child. Honestly, that's an offence which is worthy if revoking your man license.

Johan Cruyff: "Messi is the star, of course. But he only plays so well because he has Iniesta, Xavi or Fabregas to help him — look at the difference when he plays with Argentina, when the supporting quality is not there. But Messi is in a different league, on a different planet."

Is Cryuff smoking something?

As a Cruyff follwer I automatically agree with everything he says. No disagreement from me whatsoever.

K

kroki223

I think Messi has been playing well without Xavi and Iniesta for years. Last year Messi should have got a good striker next to him.

K

kroki223

People who put this don't know anything about football. I think Xavi and Iniesta need Messi's help more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans