10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

Sergi Bruguera (two times Roland Garros winner): "Messi has the talent of Roger Federer and the character of Rafa Nadal."

KhaledBarca

Table: Most official goals by current players (Club and Country - Senior Level) #fcblive #Messi, #Villa .. pic.twitter.com/LC2vL48H

A6aOeGOCAAAIhG1.png:large

Ronaldo de Lima 414 goals in 616 games
Cruyff 395 (710)
Maradona 345 (680)

Last edited:
M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Table: Most official goals by current players (Club and Country - Senior Level) #fcblive #Messi, #Villa .. pic.twitter.com/LC2vL48H

A6aOeGOCAAAIhG1.png:large

Ronaldo de Lima 414 goals in 616 games
Cruyff 395 (710)
Maradona 345 (680)

Villa!!! That´s why he must play always.

Dripsnis

Just accidentally found some old juventus fans forum where they were speaking about messi after Joan Gamper Trophy game back in 2005 when messi was 18. I found a funny thing that one member wrote:

djleli
27.08.2005, 01:01

i see him taking the golden ball 3 times in a row

After that post, some juve fans started to say that he's overrated already. Well, nobody was especting that this young magician would go that far :messi:
And now he is one of the candidates to get this award 4 time in a row. Just amazing

J

jiopi

Just accidentally found some old juventus fans forum where they were speaking about messi after Joan Gamper Trophy game back in 2005 when messi was 18. I found a funny thing that one member wrote:

djleli

After that post, some juve fans started to say that he's overrated already. Well, nobody was especting that this young magician would go that far :messi:
And now he is one of the candidates to get this award 4 time in a row. Just amazing
Loool, smart guy.

Paganinisrvnge

djleli

Nice. Link?

alex88bg

Hahhahaha one guy in that forum said ..KID IS HUGE HE IS GONNA BE THENEXT FIGO HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol::lol::lol:
If they had known .... If they had known...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans