10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paganinisrvnge

Even an 18 year old Messi was better than some of the top players today. That assist to Iniesta. Is it me or has Messi assisted a good chunk of Iniesta's goals? :worthy:

Paganinisrvnge

I know there are all sorts of stats about Messi but I don't recall seeing a list of all the teams he's scored against at the senior level. Would love if someone made one along with how many he has scored against each team.

Me55i D105

That thread was epic.

heres some highlights from that game vs Juventus 05 incase you have missed it.

Wow, if you look at that and compare it with the way he plays today, you see more muscle which give him more stability to hold off defenders and more accuracy. His accuracy today when he passes and shoots is unreal. I am really thankful to live during the Messi era and see everything he achieves in real time.

BarcaOG

Banned
-this kid is going to be the next Figo - including the attitude.
-He's overrated already.
-he is not a midfielder he is a pure striker
-Messi's brilliant obviously.He'd fall into the bracket of Schweinsteiger or Robinho
-IF we get Messi, we can buy Cassano so he can clean Messi's shoes..

oh man. these are golden.

Paganinisrvnge

I was actually thinking about posting that. I was reading through the list and was like "What? 1 minute against Hungary???" Then I saw the red card and thought "oh that's right". How funny that he had the worst possible debut for Argentina but has now become the GOAT.

J

jiopi

Messi gets call up for the friendly against Saudi-Arabia.

15 games left to beat Müller's 85 goals, with currently projected to 93 goals playing every game.

8 La Liga
3 Copa Del Rey (probably wont play R32 2nd leg)
3 Uefa Champions League (probably wont play in Moscow, if the group win is guaranteed against Celtic)
1 National Friendly (called up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans