10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
lol ever since that ex eng player said that everyone literally everyone has jumped on the theo dosent know how to play footy bandwagon

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
lol ever since that ex eng player said that everyone literally everyone has jumped on the theo dosent know how to play footy bandwagon

I've been on that bandwagon for quite some time now... although I believed even Lennon is pure shit, he kinda proved me wrong lately. Off late Walcott has really been a joke, one doesn't need an ex's advice to realize that!! Probably Wenger won't forever though

EDITED : I didn't even realize my 1000th post was not about any of the Barcelona players... Such a disgusting thing happened :(

barca96

and the funny thing is a few years back those bs english commentators even dare to say that theo and messi are like on the same league..the future of football. i almost punched the tv. they really over hype all the english players

B

badboybjörn

Messi is still so much about speed, the acceleration is definetly something he will suffer if / when he looses it. Im sure he will be a great player still but those legs are definetly his most dangerous asset imo.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

he wont loose that speed because he has that speed because of his low knee height

B

badboybjörn

he wont loose that speed because he has that speed because of his low knee height

I agree to a point. I think he is less likely to loose his speed from a physical point of view than say Cronaldo. But i think he will loose pace eventually, the question is at what age and how will it reflect his game. Maradona had similar body and he maintained his acc pretty well even at older age. Lets hope its the same for the goldenboy :)

desoe

The thing about Leo is that he doesn't need a lot of empty space to dribble. He's not a pace-dribbler like Ronaldo or other typical wingers, where he just out-pace the defender. Leo has an unique dribble, where his technique is more important than the pace. So, yes - the acceleration is vital, of course, but I think that he could do a lot of these things even when he's slower.

And even if he lose a part of his pace (which of course will happen soon or later), he could always adapt his game to a new position, where he doesn't really need to run fast into an empty space. Just like Giggs did.

Olsend

Speechless right now. In how many matches in a row he is our MoM? Behind every 4 goals today scored due this lil man's efforts. Deserves max rating. Not only scored plenty of goals but basically was involved in every our dangerious attacks. I hope people who complain about his selfishness will have a lesson, this fella gave PK for player whom it is important. Just proves how much careless about his individual success.

Loves this guy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans