10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Every time he goes on a run of indestructibility he has a very average spell. Hope he gets it out of the way for Inter

Messi__10

had a pretty good game today, he almost had a great assist for pedro, but too bad that Pedro couldn't control the ball, but we can't expect that he bangs in 3 goals every match...

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Have anyone read this? another masterpiece from mr wenger :D

wbubo3.gif

barca96

i thought messi was preserving his energy for espanyol but it seems that im wrong cuz
messi went straight to the tunnel instead of celebrating with his team after the whistle..

dalitis8

Banned
He must have been very disappointed with himself for not having passed the ball to Bojan at some stage in the first half...Plus it is not always easy for him to start in the midfield....I wished we had Iniesta...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
When he's egoistic and doesn't score I can get a little bit frustrated and annoyed with him. But hey, he just scored 3 hatricks in a couple of weeks time so I'll forgive him.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
You always have to expect him to try and do it on his own, i know he is humble but inside he wants the golden boot....... i can forgive and he missed so chances which is good bc he will be even hungrier this weekend and for Inter milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans