10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He wasn't that selfish, I mean he wants to win the Pichichi and possibly the European Golden Boot as well. His passing was really good (eg his pass to Jeffren) and his dribbling was still good so I'd give him a 7. You guys are too hard and too expectant of him.

Olsend

Still, you know sometimes those waisted opportunities could cost us CL exit, league title. Can't blame him, but yesterday there was I remember one so clear chance when he defo saw Bojan coming for ball (who was free) and Messi still went on his own.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There are few complaints really to direct at Leo...except for his penchant for overdribbling into the area, IMHO...He had two different occasions where the smarter/better option was to pass to the open player on the wing...He failed to do it and while it's not a huge thing, I hope it's the kind of thing Pep reminds Leo to be mindful of

Galning

When he's egoistic and doesn't score I can get a little bit frustrated and annoyed with him. But hey, he just scored 3 hatricks in a couple of weeks time so I'll forgive him.

Same here. In the first half he passed two players and then it was two against one and he didn't pass the ball, can't remember who it was. I was pissed.

La Pulga

i think yaya and xavi should've passed the ball more to messi. At some point in the game it seemed like a dead end and yaya+xavi skipped messi a couple of times, when messi has the ball the attack instantly becomes more dangerous

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Lol... pele is such a jealous man. he really needs to bow down and step away from the football world. did anyone see his latest tirade regarding messi?

fareast

so he played in midfield in the 1st half?

Yes i believe so, with 4-2-3-1 as our formation, he played as AM

But he back straight to RW on the 2nd half though, would really want to see Messi score again vs Espanyol, just for a hattrick warm up against Inter next week :)

Barca_Cunninggate

BarcelonaFC
Yes i believe so, with 4-2-3-1 as our formation, he played as AM

But he back straight to RW on the 2nd half though, would really want to see Messi score again vs Espanyol, just for a hattrick warm up against Inter next week :)

I will be happy with a brace.

save the hatrick for Inter

barca96

Lol... pele is such a jealous man. he really needs to bow down and step away from the football world. did anyone see his latest tirade regarding messi?

you mean the one about 1000 goals?
that's so silly..players are not judged by the amount of goals they score..
maybe it's wrongly interpreted in portugese language
most goals=best player!
cause sit-ups obssessed ronaldo thinks the same way

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I'll bet you anything he was kidding and it's been blown way out of context. He's said some stupid shit in his time but this is too bitter-sounding to not be banter imo

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
thing is both maradona and pele are insanely jealous of any player that comes close to their status.

remember pele's tirades against ronaldo when he was gunning towards the most goals in the wc

or maradona's insistence that aguero is a better player than messi

fareast

thing is both maradona and pele are insanely jealous of any player that comes close to their status.

remember pele's tirades against ronaldo when he was gunning towards the most goals in the wc

or maradona's insistence that aguero is a better player than messi

Is that true that Maradona prefers Aguero more than Messi? great joke from him again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans