10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Can't see any reason not to. Even if (touch wood) United end up winning it Ronaldo has still been inferior this year, and who else will challenge him except Ribery, Torres or possibly Gerrard?

ChelseaFanLello

Lionel Messi is absolutely the best player in the world right now. He deserve the Ballon D'Or and FIFA World Player of the year. If Ronaldo wins them again i will stop watching football for a year. Cristiano Ronaldo is arrogant, a diver, a cheater, a cry baby, and a one season wonder, Ronaldo Sucks. Messi ALL THE WAY!!!!

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Lionel Messi is absolutely the best player in the world right now. He deserve the Ballon D'Or and FIFA World Player of the year. If Ronaldo wins them again i will stop watching football for a year. Cristiano Ronaldo is arrogant, a diver, a cheater, a cry baby, and a one season wonder, Ronaldo Sucks. Messi ALL THE WAY!!!!
Hey dude, well said.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Couldn't have summed it up better myself :tongue: He won't ever fully be taken seriously til he helps us win silverwear, and I think it's this season.

T

Tekken Lord

Damn, you guys really hate Ronaldo. Give the lad some credit he is one of the best players in the world, and is not a one season wonder. Top scorer in the EPL two years running and his 2006/07 performance was also excellent, 20+ goals and assists respectively.

I'll admit Messi is better, no doubt. Ronaldo deserved his awards for last season. Messi will deserve his this season.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Well said, reason we hate Ronaldo is because someone made us. Someone is trying to shove an idea in our head which is:
"Ronaldo is superior to everyone, Ronaldo is the best in the world."

And that's not true, even other sane united fans agree.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
And to be honest, I enjoy Ronaldo's play, he can be amazing to watch, it's the fucking baggage that comes with it, it's unecessary and it detracts from his skill. But Messi-vs-Ronaldo is an argument that's been raging for a long time, and to us Cules, this will finally be the season that proves it in Messi's name because of what he's achieved so far, and if we win silverwear, it's official. That's why you won't find a lot of Ronaldo-sympathy around us this season :tongue: There's a couple of avid CR7 fans in here already though (t14h)

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Yeah thierry14henry every actual Barca fan thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo. Oh and, er, yeah why do you have a pic of Ronaldo as your avatar ? Why don't you have something Barca-related. Ronaldo is world class but he's not as good as Messi.

FCBTubi

Yeah thierry14henry every actual Barca fan thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo. Oh and, er, yeah why do you have a pic of Ronaldo as your avatar ? Why don't you have something Barca-related. Ronaldo is world class but he's not as good as Messi.

yeah, i have been thinking about that aswell?

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Come on guys, he can have a picture of whoever he wants as his avatar, who said it had to be Barca related? Mountains out of molehills people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans