10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike2334a

I bought a book about Messi that has been written into english,, Anyone interested? it looks quite good and i think its on the official fcb site now

yes , where did you get it ? is there any stores in the US that you know that i can get it , dont really like buying online thats why THANKS.

barca96

Am I the only one wanting Inter to man mark him with 2-3 players? If they do, give the ball to Messi, 3 players attack him, he gives the ball to Xavi, one sexy through ball to Pedro and we asspwn them.

noooo way..the will kick the living shit out of messi...
i hope pepe silvia is right...

barca96

damn..why were u so lazy today?
1st half still acceptable but in the 2nd half disappeared.

damn..why were u so lazy today?
1st half still acceptable but in the 2nd half disappeared.

El Mesías

Was practically non-existant. Something must be wrong at the moment. After the Depor game, he looks very angry and after the sub-par performance aginst Espanyol, now this. Hopes he sorts himself out. COME ON MESSI!

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Inter will say they held him . i dont believe this. He is off form. He was off form last La liga matches too.

ryuken

What more do you expect from our man, he play almost every match without any rest, strong, weak, mediocre opponents are no different, he still have to run around for the whole 90 mins.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
Nothing from him,also tonight. No goals,no assists.
- I don't know what is going on with Messi? He's not old Messi since Barcelona - Arsenal. Why?

ryuken

I think ppl are just becoming more and more hard to please, come on, he is no superman, he cant satisfy you every match

F

FCB_Titi_LB

true

but the difference in form is so enormeous...there must be something wrong.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
tried but was by himself out there up front besides pedro, knocked the shit out of maicon so that is a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans