10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olsend

Since now people will be sayin' that we need a miracle for the second leg and I honestly hope we already have one.

Leo was pretty quiet on Emirates as well, where on theory he was playing against a pretty much weaker defence, but still quiet. I don't remember the last time when I was hoping as much as now that he's going to make an impact.

And I hope that more than 90.000 people will help him about that.

That is truth.And as I remember Leo's record away is not impressive, so he is either decent away, but at home he will show it for Inter. If Messi has his standart day he will score atleast two goals. (If unlucky only one)

desoe

Rest against Xerez maybe?

I don't see a point playing him against the baddest team in La Liga right now, especially at home.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
[youtube]WsJ2OHjXh-E[/youtube]

1:45

Did he knock the tank's teeth out? :nervous2::nervous2:

Poor Maicon

adil_909

maicon should have had a yellow and thus not been eligible in any case, but of course puyol and pique's fouls were much more yellow card worthy...

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Messi needs a rest. I think he should be on the bench against Xerez and brought in for the last 20-30 minutes or so

Juan03

mediocre performance but credit to Inter's defense aswell, i don't know if it is a good idea to rest him for xeres because he hasn't scored in 3-4? matches and maybe if he scores that will give him a boost for next week. But he has played so much this season that one can think his fatigue is catching up on him so he could use a rest. whatever Pep does i hope is for the better.

Leroy

Brown
I don't think he needs a rest, it's not as though he's been running his ass off the last couple of games, he's been dawdling then getting the ball and sprinting 5m into a defender. What he needs is confidence, and 60 minutes at home against Xerez is the perfect opportunity for confidence building.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Another superman performance needed to save our ass... Why is it that he generally seems off away from home in CL!?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
He needs rest foreal plz dont play him sat surely we can beat xerez with jefferen and bojan.

ibra needs so time though he should play 60 min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans