10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

badboybjörn

NO! other player can have a medicore game and score 2 beautifull highly skilled goals. No words really. Its just Messi.

AzaR

Looking very likely to win world player of the year again, just hope he has a good world cup.

Being English i should be hoping he has a bad world cup :p

dalitis8

Banned
English or Spanish or whateverish...how can you not wish the best for the footballing GOD!!!

I am Greek,but I hope he scores 3 against us in the WC group stage....;)

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Makes such a big difference in a match, even when he's not at his best, like tonight...Wenger said it best probably that the difficulty with Leo is that he's not always 'in' the match

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Spanish Super Cup.

Liga: 31
Copa: 1
Champions League: 8
Spanish Supercup: 2
Club World Cup: 2
---------

Edit: Boooo biloo

maxan10

SirTugAlot
it says 44 which is true but it takes into account COMMEBOL and Int friendlies (2+2=4)
it isnt updated for messis last 2 goals probably but that it still wouldnt fit ...

Yeah, but isn't that what you want, something that differentiates between the competitions? Just cancel out the international columns and you have your club statistics, pretty useful :)

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Yeah, but isn't that what you want, something that differentiates between the competitions? Just cancel out the international columns and you have your club statistics, pretty useful :)
Spanish Supercup: 2
isnt there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans