10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abyss88

the bloody tv channels dont show laliga matches here all they are after is fcuking EPL...:cussing::cussing:..let barca kick everybody's butt

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Join the club man ... here you get nothing but the worst games in the EPL and somefrom the SPL unless you have Sky :sad1: I don't mind streaming, it's actually better now for me since we got the chatbox running, but if you don't have a computer you're screwed.

S

Snyde

You can't get many matches here even if you have every channel. We get Sky Sports' Asian version called espn/star sports but still don't get to see many La Liga matches and sometimes even Barca/Madrid ones. Ex: No Madrid was on last night and no Barca match tonight.

A

abyss88

You can't get many matches here even if you have every channel. We get Sky Sports' Asian version called espn/star sports but still don't get to see many La Liga matches and sometimes even Barca/Madrid ones. Ex: No Madrid was on last night and no Barca match tonight.

i saw madrid's match yesterday night(it began somewhere near 12:30 am here....and tonight's barca match begins @ 2:30 am here,one hour and 5 minutes left) but i checked the tv schedule of espnstar,we dont get sky here,no barca vs sevilla..fuck them...fuck them..fuck espnstar

Last edited:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
The cheeky bastard snuck away to get his haircut. I hope he got fined! And then Guardiola got on the phone to t14h and asked him whether to sign Ronaldo and took his advice! yeah....

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Lucky prick :lol: Do you get to see all Liga matches then?

;). Not All, but the big boys most certainly. Virtually always showing Real Madrid and Barca games, which is really good and the odd other big fixtures like the Seville derby or Atletico Madrid - Villareal.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
;). Not All, but the big boys most certainly. Virtually always showing Real Madrid and Barca games, which is really good and the odd other big fixtures like the Seville derby or Atletico Madrid - Villareal.
Do you watch Revista de La Liga ?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm worried about Messi's recent form, in the last matches he has been very imprecise and never asks for the ball, he needs to be the leader of this team and have more intensity... I don't remember the last time he dribbled past a defender, better step it up against Chlesea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans