10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

IraqiCulé

At least out of respect for Thierry Henry, the man you named your username after, do not put a picture of a player who's registered less goals and assists this season than Titi. ;)

E

Esteve

Thought Messi looked tired in recent weeks but he did well tonight! Scored one, should've had a peno & scored a disallowed goal that should have counted :worthy:

Sevilla @ Camp Nou next :cool:

ChelseaFanLello

I Watched the game, it's 100% not an offside goal, it should have been allowed. Refs stink, either in La Liga or Serie A or Premier League

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I Watched the game, it's 100% not an offside goal, it should have been allowed. Refs stink, either in La Liga or Serie A or Premier League
Come on man, it's ok that you think that the referees are bad but you cannot take this offside call into account.

It is impossible to see. I really experienced the whole offside-onside thingy when playing FIFA. How many times I thought I was onside when I was offside and vice versa, unbelievable.

So i think you can bitch on referees when interpreting a fragment badly (Webb with the Messi penalty against Bayern for instance) but even then it is hard to see bad intent. It's hard to see all those things in real life. We need video recordings during the game, refs are an easy target.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
What was Fifa's reason for not doing it again? Slow down the flow of the game, if i'm not mistaken, I don't think I agree with that cause it wouldn't take long at all, considering the relatively few number of times it'd actually be used. They have this system in Rugby and it works perfectly.

shadows

Messi Post match Interview :
"Winning and taking the points is all that matters – that’s what we needed. This was a tough ground to come and win at. We made loads of chances and we continue to play our style of football wherever we go. We’re all aware that we have to pressure our rivals all over the pitch when they have the ball and then keep it ourselves when we win it back”.

“We’re all ok. We know that we’re in the final straight and there’s tough games coming up”.

“I spoke to Mario after the game and he agrees that it was a penalty in the first half when he brought me down”.

MinaFCB

Messi couldnt train today...stomach problems...it's not sure that he'll be prepared for match against sevilla

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans