10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiReFTW

I'm worried about Messi's recent form, in the last matches he has been very imprecise and never asks for the ball, he needs to be the leader of this team and have more intensity... I don't remember the last time he dribbled past a defender, better step it up against Chlesea...

I agree , Messi has been bellow average in the last few matches , he needs to step it up fast.

kiki#8

I agree , Messi has been bellow average in the last few matches , he needs to step it up fast.

OMG :mad1:

He played one "bad" game in which he even score a goal and he's in bad form. He kill Getafe by himself, he play great, you say after 1 bad game that he's out of form. Are you fucking kidding???:rolleyes:

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He was our best player last night and he was good I thought. Xavi and Iniesta were well below par and Busquets was almost embarrassing at times.

IraqiCulé

Messi was also slightly off (by Messiah standards) before the first Bayern game, but guess what he shined like no other. He lives for those European nights. :party00231:

VivaBarca

He's the best player in the world and any Barca fan who says otherwise hasn't watched him this season.

beef-supreme

Messi didn't produce anything magical, so by his own standards he didn't play great. But he still scored the all-important first goal, without which it would have ended up a lot worse for us. And he didn't play bad at all if we look at the general level of the team. I agree with Viva - although I think Iniesta wasn't below par, he was just let down by Eto'o and the midfield. Our real problem was in midfield I think.

VivaBarca

Xavi and Iniesta gave the ball away and that never happens. That's when you can tell there are problems.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bonsingwa and others shut him off.
I expect him to bounce back at Bernabeu, he`ll surely have more space there

Juan03

He couldn't do anything because of the amount of players in the box.

that is true, BUT i've noticed that in the past three games he has participated much less than usual, i see him stock to the right wing for quite some time without getting the ball, he doesn't show up for the ball that much as he had the whole season, i really hope he asks more for the ball because when he is on form, we are almost guaranteed a win and we will need him for saturday's game and at stanford bridge

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
that is true, BUT i've noticed that in the past three games he has participated much less than usual, i see him stock to the right wing for quite some time without getting the ball, he doesn't show up for the ball that much as he had the whole season, i really hope he asks more for the ball because when he is on form, we are almost guaranteed a win and we will need him for saturday's game and at stanford bridge

Spot on, Juan! Besides, his passing has been terrible too, just look everytime he has tried to do a one-two in the last matches...

maz

I walk the line
Bonsingwa and others shut him off.
I expect him to bounce back at Bernabeu, he`ll surely have more space there
I agree. Madrid need to win, and so do chelsea at the bridge. Thats very good for us and messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans